KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Dries out skin!

Reviewer1923796님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this after reading the reviews. However all it did was dry out my skin and my husband's skin. He developed red rashes on his neck, and as for me, my arms and elbow itched after using it. Normally I am not at all sensitive to products, however this organic soap really made my skin itch. Could be that this product is not suited for everyone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Slimy soap that stings the eyes

5672849314076699764님께서 May 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a disaster. It constantly melts, with green bits coming off it, so after a while the outside of the soap bar resembles green slime. Even worse: if your fingers have even only a trace of the soap on them and you touch anywhere near your eyes, the stinging that results is so intense that you can hardly open your eyes until you have wiped your eyes clean.

From Finland

Reviewer2894965님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn´t like this at all. The smell was bad and this feeled drying my skin.

Quanity Does Not Equate to Quality

5337209066560447110님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read the reviews and decided to give this soap a try. I used it as a bath soap and not a facial soap. 1st) I found it not to lather up very well. I thought, that maybe that was due to it being pure oilve oil, and so wouldn't have a high lather. 2nd) I did not feel or notice any moisturizing results at all. 3rd) I ended up with a rash and dry itchy skin that I can attribute only to using this soap. I had no relief until I went back to using my previous soap (Nubian Hertiage), that I have used for years. I could tell the difference instantly after going back to Nubian Hertiage. I have used many of the different types of Nubian Hertiage soaps and have always had good results from them. They lather more than ANY soap I've ever used and smell wonderful (although, some may be a little too perfumy for some people). I will NEVER use this soap again as a bath soap (and wouldn't consider using it as a facial soap). I seriously doubt that I will ever try any other product from this line. The bar of soap is enormous, but as I stated in my title line: quanity does not equate to quality. After using it (for far too long) I still have left what would be considered the size of a regular bar of soap from any other soap line. I hate waste, so I will sat it out as a hand-soap (the only thing I can see using it as, then apply hand lotion immediately afterwards), but not sure how well that will even work since it doesn't lather very well.

Nice, but too big! - **SEE UPDATE**

Reviewer1081030님께서 Sep 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like how this soap feels and it lathers great, but I can barely fit it in my hands! Should be half the size and half the price - then I would stock up! **UPDATE** Had to throw this soap out, half used! Made a gross mess in the shower. Dissolves in long mucous like green strings. Yuck - would not recommend!!

did not like.

5157788462455140848님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not like this soap,gave it away.It has a weird smell to it,definitely not fragrance free.

Not good!

5660207927567903437님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too big, melts..