KO

₩5,127

₩6,676

할인금액: ₩1,549 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

This stuff ROCKS!!!!

Reviewer1383597님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been searching for YEARS trying to find a natural deodorant strong enough to last all day. I am SO glad I gave this a try. It works all day, all night AND into the next morning! And I really sweat people. I have put this to the test, especially in this record-breaking heat, and let me tell you- its the bomb. Love the scent. Its just amazing. Better than anything I've ever used in my life- no joke.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

works even better than regular deodorant for odor!

lizdamatta님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am impressed with this deodorant. After realizing the dangers of using the regular deodorants I decided to research and begin using natural ones. Thankfully this was one of the first I tried and it worked wonderfully! My issue isn't so much with sweating as it is with odor. I was always trying different deodorants in the past looking for one that would prevent odor and never did find one that worked well. This one has beat them all! (even the aluminum filled ones!) My husband is urging me to restock asap on this as we have not found another one that is better than this deodorant yet.

Smells great and lasts!

Reviewer2220010님께서 Oct 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the scent and lasts all day long! Just let it dry for about 20 seconds after applying. The scent is kind of sweet sandlewood. I like it a lot!

Pachouli deodorant

Reviewer2080002님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My all time favourite deodorant,have used this for years,have tried others but keep going back to this one,plus I love Pachouli.Could not live without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fūui, kaut kas briesmīgi smirdīgs. This is worst smell ever smelld!

Reviewer2622191님께서 Jan 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ko tik smirdīgu neesmu ostījusi. Vecu puvušu kļavu lapu smirdoņa apvienojumā ar kampareļļas smaku, nedaudz velk uz terpentīna pusi. Stinks like rotten maple leaves and camphor spirt with terpentin. This certainly would never, ever anyone do not recommend to buy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2576444님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works really good. At first was a little Leary about the patchouli scent in my underarms for fear I'd smell like a dirty hippy but its a mild scent that I'm sure only I can smell. Scent lasts throughout the day.

Works well

MandyEm님께서 Feb 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

and I love the smell of patchouli so it doesn't bother me. I will purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I am impressed, it works 24 h !

4670735421829090863님께서 Jul 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow, I used to buy a very expensive deodorant after trying MANY that did not work. I decided to give KissMyFace a try because of using their toothpaste which is very good and I am really happy that I did it. I can highly recommend this deodorant, it really works 24 h and has a pleasant smell and it is ok for sensitive skinn. Good work KMF!

This works, but ...

Reviewer1048537님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the scent is very strong and definitely masculine. I gave it to my husband because I just don't want to smell like a guy all day. It has good ingredients, no neurotoxins aka aluminum and it really did work all day and through the night. I think I might try the lavender scent next purchase, hoping that it will be more neutral or "fem"!

Works Great

MadroneJack님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works really well, especially if you apply morning an night. It used to have a better Patchouli smell. Im not as into the scent now. Wish they would change it back

상품 1-10 중 전체 58 상품