KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,054

₩26,117

할인금액: ₩6,064 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Quality Line of Skin Care

Reviewer1414911님께서 Jul 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this line of skin care, I can actually pronounce the names of the ingredients! Love the fact that Kiss My Face uses natural ingredients. This is a good creme, but I do like the "Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer" a little better (same company). It is slightly more emollient, and I love the faint scent of roses. Overall, Kiss My Face is a winner!

not sure

Reviewer3169975님께서 Jul 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i loyally use kiss my face vit C serum and received the intensive repair night creme initially as a sample. i loved the sample. but when i got your full size product- it was not the same. i noticed the manufacture date was back in '08- so truthfully i feel the product was old. Consequently, i was not pleased.

KMF Intensive Repair Night Creme

Reviewer2410758님께서 Nov 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the results. My face is lubricated but not oily or geasy. My skin shows some improvement which I expect will show more as I continue to use it

Disappointing

Reviewer3120084님께서 Apr 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have sensitive skin and am prone to allergies. There's something in here I reacted to, so I only used it once. Texture and absorbency is pretty good. Smell is not very pleasant. Quantity in the tube is very small considering the price. Disappointing purchase.

NIght Cream

Reviewer2456619님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent night cream

Great product

Reviewer2381837님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Light and not greasy. Goes on smoothly. Perfect size for travel. No allergic reaction.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품