KO

₩7,842

₩9,186

할인금액: ₩1,344 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

delicious

Reviewer1271871님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I made them with coconut oil and coconut milk, they turned out to be super soft and tender, very moist. They taste even better the next day.

LOVE this mix!

4757024159710219636님께서 May 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family is a HUGE fan of King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla. They are incredibly easy to make and oh so delicious! Thank you, King Arthur, for developing such a yummy product!

Great GF muffin mix

Reviewer1760572님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was getting tired of paying $8 for 4 frozen gluten free muffins. This mix makes a dozen delicious muffins and you can add your own fruit or chocolate chips. They freeze well too which is an exta added bonus.

Wow!!

Reviewer2052141님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am new to gluten free products so I didn't know what to expect. I could not tell they were gluten free by the taste-which was amazing. Easy to prepare. I added fresh blueberries and they yield was actually 16 muffins, not 12. Extra bonus. I have already purchased more mix. Thanks for a great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

king Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla Base, 16 oz (454 g)

4655167759559671435님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very delicius and easy the preparate.

Makes a delicious Muffin

FogBytheSea님께서 Jul 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make these for my son who cannot have gluten. I add a ripe banana and use vanilla coconut milk and they come out quite tasty.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3361493님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter and her friends love these muffins. Can't tell they are GF. I add cinnamon to the batter and top with cinnamon sugar before I bake them. I also add blueberries sometimes. Very tasty and moist!

Amazing!

4766240892973274971님께서 Jan 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These muffins are great, even compared to ones that contain gluten! Made my mix half with choc chips + coconut and the other half with blueberries. Yum.

Great tasting

cherylinechua님께서 Jul 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My whole family loves the taste of these. i added lots of choc chips and they are great. a bit on the sweet side for me trying to cut down on sugar, but otherwise the standard is as good as what you buy outside. My 2nd purchase

very good taste

4824391110340209675님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this muffin mix is my 1st choice