KO

₩14,511

₩18,863

할인금액: ₩4,352 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Thank heavens!

Reviewer1131826님께서 Jan 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor told me my sinuses would be draining within 5 minutes of taking this. I was speptical. She was right!!! Keep lots of tissues with you and get ready for relief like you've never experienced before.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I swear this stuff works

Reviewer2406740님께서 Mar 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Plagued by persistent allergy/sinus headaches in the afternoons, I tried this a few years ago and it is like a miracle. I keep waiting for the "placebo effect" to wear off, but years later it is still working well for me for congestion, sinus pain. For colds & flu, it MAY decrease your odds of catching if you take during the season but hard to say. I've caught less colds I was exposed to and have had less severe ones, but that also happens as you get older so might not be the preventive Kold Kare dosing. Elderberry (tablets, liquid - brand name Sambucol is good) also works really well when you're having more runny nose/throat issues more than congestion/sinus. For me at least.

best cold remedy I know

Reviewer2552162님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever I start to feel sick, I immediately take two of these and the sick feeling is 90% gone after just one or two minutes! I don't know anything that is quite so effective, and so quickly, too! I chew the tablets well before swallowing. It tastes bitter, but I figure the saliva starts to break it down and make it more effective, although I'm not sure. I heard this is a very popular cold remedy in Europe. Like any cold remedy, it's much more effective if taken immediately, at the very first feeling of getting sick.

Chris C

Reviewer3267055님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for about 4 years and haven't had a full blown cold in that time. I might get the start of one but it nips it in the bud right away. I works great for sinus problems too. I highly recommend this product although it does not work for everyone since everyone's system is different. Try it.

Kold Kare Works

Reviewer2177364님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered with a sinus condition for many years. The doctors keep prescribing medicine that did't work very well. One day I saw an add featuring Karen Herbs which was known by another name wich I beleive was Kan Jana. Once I started using this product my sinus seemed to go byby. I only have a sinus problem in the winter so I start taking Kold Kare in Oct., 2 a day for 3 weeks , then 2 every other day until the end of winter or the cold weather ends. This routine I've been doing now for 3 years without any sinus problems at all. This product is godsend.

Great product

Reviewer2041425님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has made quite a difference for me in my overall health and sinus issues.

Kold Kare Review

Reviewer1138090님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken this product for years and it is excellent. I ran out and didn't take any for about a month and I could tell the difference. It really helps with allergy symptoms. It is as good as any antihistamine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Kold Kare works very well.

Reviewer1006734님께서 Dec 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this to anyone who has the sniffles and even sinusitis.

Kold Kare

Reviewer1113490님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective!

No more cold!

5313735775467601335님께서 Feb 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using Kold Kare tablets for many years now and we are completely satisfied by their efficacity. The nose drips, no problem: a couple of tablets, two or three times and ... No Cold!

상품 1-10 중 전체 58 상품