KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,566

₩8,715

할인금액: ₩149 (2% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Horrible product.

Reviewer2731316님께서 Aug 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The peaches are way too bitter to eat. Obviously they dehydrated very unripe peaches.

Too sour.

Reviewer2428745님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much too sour. Like lemons.

Delicious!!!

Reviewer3230469님께서 Jul 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

They are delicious, not bitter at all. Wonderful snack for toddlers. Will buy again!

Delicious

Healthy-Sarah님께서 Feb 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just Tomatoe's freeze dried organic fruits are a big hit in our house and a pantry staple. I noticed these last order so had to try them. They're a little weird straight from the pack - I actually prefer them left out for a few hours or overnight to pick up some moisture and then they are a taste sensation, nothing like chewy dried fruit. These organic peaches will join their freeze dried blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and cherries as permanent fixtures on my iherb orders. One of the reasons I prefer freeze dried organic fruit to regular dried fruit is that no vegetable oils or sulphate preservatives are needed with the freeze dried.

Incredible flavor

5077001902471362320님께서 Jun 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best product ever-I have never tasted any peaches that compare!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes good but goes stale fast

rosanjin님께서 Oct 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the type of snack I need to eat in one go, or it will go stale. Nature's All's products seem to last better; their fruits stay crispier for a few days after I open it. It may have to do with the quality of their ziploc. Just Tomatoes' peaches picked up moisture quickly, so when I opened it the next morning, eating it required dried fruit consumption labor than freeze dried. Overall the taste is good, tastes just like peach in season.

Yummy

Reviewer1037408님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eating it straight is nice.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품