KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Jarrow Formulas, TMG 크리스탈, 50 g

₩7,303
₩11,231
할인금액: ₩3,928 (35% 할인)
38 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.2 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 4-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great price!

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1654444님께서 Nov 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm happy with my TMG. I'm using it for depression and it has definitely improved my mood and mental clarity--the effects for me were immediate. It makes sleeping more difficult--so I take literally the smallest amount you can imagine--just a pinch. I tried SAM-e in the past and didn't like the enteric coating--seems like this has the same effect and I like it much better because it's about a tenth of the price, there's no enteric coating, and I can tailor my dose to my needs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Some side effects

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1177329님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

An entire scoop is too stimulating so I mix it with water and drink it in smaller doses. Also, this seems to be causing diarrhea (I normally have chronic constipation). Seems to help moods though and supposed to be good for detoxification so I will keep taking at least until I finish the bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Jarrow Formula, TMG Crystals

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2598315님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the most part, Happy with product. Though at times the crystals are clumped together, and I have not been receiving the plastic scoop in the product. This makes taking the product difficult.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Reasonable alternative

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2497099님께서 Oct 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this power/crystal tmg for about 2 years now, and it seems to be an adequate substitute for those days(often) when I don't actually eat beets or some other tmg rich source. Ray

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Crystals are easy

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1528876님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Comes with a small scoop for simple mixing. Need to take with B vitamins for the TMG benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »