KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,812

₩11,606

할인금액: ₩4,794 (41% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great price!

Reviewer1654444님께서 Nov 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm happy with my TMG. I'm using it for depression and it has definitely improved my mood and mental clarity--the effects for me were immediate. It makes sleeping more difficult--so I take literally the smallest amount you can imagine--just a pinch. I tried SAM-e in the past and didn't like the enteric coating--seems like this has the same effect and I like it much better because it's about a tenth of the price, there's no enteric coating, and I can tailor my dose to my needs.

Jarrow Formula, TMG Crystals

Reviewer2598315님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the most part, Happy with product. Though at times the crystals are clumped together, and I have not been receiving the plastic scoop in the product. This makes taking the product difficult.

Some side effects

Reviewer1177329님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

An entire scoop is too stimulating so I mix it with water and drink it in smaller doses. Also, this seems to be causing diarrhea (I normally have chronic constipation). Seems to help moods though and supposed to be good for detoxification so I will keep taking at least until I finish the bottle.

Reasonable alternative

Reviewer2497099님께서 Oct 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this power/crystal tmg for about 2 years now, and it seems to be an adequate substitute for those days(often) when I don't actually eat beets or some other tmg rich source. Ray

Crystals are easy

Reviewer1528876님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Comes with a small scoop for simple mixing. Need to take with B vitamins for the TMG benefits.

It's fine

LioraRecommends님께서 Feb 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's fine. Used a lot of brands, powder and crystals, all no difference. This is the best bargain though!

great~

Reviewer2713899님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK