KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Not bad at all!

5028573501963424098님께서 Apr 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to be lactose intolerant - severely! And some minor vaginal discharge.. but after eating this for 3 weeks, my vaginal discharge is nearly gone! i have no idea if it is this or the Iron Pills & Maca I am also taking.. but effects are quite good. So far, I can take milk (just a little) as well. Recommended!

Tried for Candida Cleanse

jewelsinchina님께서 Aug 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

It helps

5235022637898214777님께서 Apr 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a 62-year-old male with IBS-c. I get occasional bouts with stomach burning, bloating and nausea after eating. Together with Heather's Acacia and Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi I got relief. Not sure how much was do to which product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5193470110066713199님께서 Apr 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Reviewer1412643님께서 Nov 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

Against candida

marianF님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

probiotic

Reviewer1006023님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be fine.

Does the trick

Reviewer2850631님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When having very loose stools and diaree these pills correct it after 2-3 days!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helped with candida

Reviewer3334210님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

but stopped working after while.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dr sugggested for control off yeast overgrowth

Reviewer1133483님께서 Feb 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

been using for about 4 months...seems to work