KO

₩20,026

₩32,030

할인금액: ₩12,004 (37% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

works as well as Florastor

Reviewer1461434님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

works as well as Florastor but I have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please Jarrow can you omit the silica in all your products.

Good product

Reviewer2588922님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had better results with Jarrow's Saccharomyces than I've had with certain other brands that one would assume to be of superior quality. Go figure...

Does the trick

Reviewer2850631님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When having very loose stools and diaree these pills correct it after 2-3 days!

Colitis control

Reviewer2484879님께서 Jun 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this to control colitis along with boswellia. Together they are pretty effective. More so than mesalazine or steroids, though I have not achieve complete remission

Works very well

Reviewer3119327님께서 Sep 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely one of the better probiotics out there for a very reasonable price. Had a 2-3 day adjustment period where I had lots of gas, but after that things are running smoothly.

Helped with candida

Reviewer3334210님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

but stopped working after while.

Working

Reviewer2450015님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had to find a help for my stomach ache issues and yougurt, probiotic tablets, Align haven't really helped. I have had an improvement with this after I searched what was the best culture to use for diarhea, because of the different probiotics coming out on the market now. So far so good, I just hope it stays this way as it is quite an improvement and it is a joy not to be so sick and able to leave home feeling a more confident.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2681049님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to rate effectiveness in combination with other products, but I think it helped to eradicate an intestinal bug.

jarrow formulas, saccharomyces boulardii

Reviewer3271169님께서 Dec 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't feel much different after taking it.But it seems to improve my baby digestion system and my husband's also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dr sugggested for control off yeast overgrowth

Reviewer1133483님께서 Feb 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

been using for about 4 months...seems to work