KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,476

₩34,721

할인금액: ₩15,245 (44% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Allergic response

Reviewer1854340님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this product but had bad results because I seemed to have an allergic reaction to something in it - most probably the coating, which is something called "annatto." Of course, if you're not allergic to annatto, this product should be perfectly fine for you. It's just that annatto has a bit of a reputation for causing allergic reactions, which makes you wonder why they used it in a vitamin product which is likely to be used by (some) people with allergies.

your email

4927992107642195526님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all, I would not put an x in a box that said to review the products I buy. Second of all, you could have had the check mark there already and I didn't see it to uncheck it. I hate doing reviews because companies like you send a request for a review time and time again even after I have given a review so this is why I know I would not do this. So kindly do not send me emails and I will unsubcribe from that if I can. I have used proper language. Thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The Hype notwithsatnding, Doesn't Work!

Reviewer3031698님께서 Dec 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based several "glowing" reviews, decided to try this. After 7 months, this item was totally effective in lowering either cholesterol or triglycerides. I wonder if more than a few of the "glowing reviews" were unbiased!!Instead of self-medicating, tried Niaspan(which although requires a Rx actually lowers cholesterol and tryglycerides.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품