KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good for adrenals!

5688431299396941972님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for the adrenals.

your email

4927992107642195526님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all, I would not put an x in a box that said to review the products I buy. Second of all, you could have had the check mark there already and I didn't see it to uncheck it. I hate doing reviews because companies like you send a request for a review time and time again even after I have given a review so this is why I know I would not do this. So kindly do not send me emails and I will unsubcribe from that if I can. I have used proper language. Thank you.

Pantethine: THE subsititute for crestor

Reviewer2631717님께서 Feb 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good friend had high cholesterol and his doc put him on Crestor. Unfortunately, he had a very bad reaction. Within a few days he could no longer swallow, had breathing difficulty, and ended up in emergency 4 times. He suffered from nerve damage so badly that 6 months later he still can't swallow properly - can only eat liquids, and his weight went down over 60lbs. He is only a sad shadow of what he was, but hopefully he'll recover. Nerves take long to heal. Frightened by his experience, we were able to avoid Crestor, and are now taking Pantethine. My doc wanted to prescribe me statins, which is free under our health care. I refused and he is amazed that my bad cholesterol went down and the good one up. Of course I do a healthy diet and lots of omega 3 oil. Maybe Pantethine is also helping? Too bad my doc can't prescribe Pantethine here.

Helps with CFIDS, adrenal fatigue

PurplePegasus님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gives me some energy. Have many health issues that cause exhaustion, won't work for any other causes but when the adrenal fatigue is the issue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helps with stress

Reviewer1680016님께서 Nov 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel this product has helped me better deal with stress.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent for weight loss, adrenal fatigue, heart health

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this pantethine to help with lipid metabolism, since I am having trouble losing weight due to possible adrenal fatigue. It has been less than two weeks and I can see some results already! Also, my heart rate has dropped to a more comfortable level without raising my blood pressure. I have read conflicting things, such as 'pantethine is used to make adrenaline', and also 'pantethine lowers adrenaline', so not sure which is true (or maybe both or neither). Taking it hasn't affected my sleep one way or the other.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can feel a slight lift in energy

philla님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pantethine helps your body make Acetyl Coenzyme A, a focal point in the Krebs cycle where lipids get converted to ATP intermediates. This form is said to be better than Pantothenic acid, and in spite of pantethine being more expensive the latter does more for my body than the former. It will also help maintaining or achieving a better blood lipid panel. I like the soft gels and dose is spot-on. I could definetely feel a subtle surge in focused energy (not the jittery caffeine type), while taking one a day. Very happy with jarrow's product line. Since I take single B vitamins (all of them) and maintain my regime carefully, take at least some b spectrum (or equivalent single b's) with it. Checks and balances people.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pantethine

5096167084531141575님께서 Dec 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has been very important in helping me with a candida blowout that I've dealing with for the last 12 months. Along with Molybdenum the Pantethine breaks down the toxic waste products of the candida. As a result I have have had o back or chest pains for about three weeks now...first time all year.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

energy

kanaca님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it with some alphaGPC. The adrenal activation is great. I must have been pretty deficient in B5 because it helps with an overall feeling of wellbeing and vitality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Didn't agree with me

5314020378583434866님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have read great things about pantethine but after one of these capsules I experience post nasal drip and suffered a serious bout of palpitations. I dare not try a second time!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 115 상품