KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

better than extra virgin

Reviewer1940056님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had some positive changes taking coconut oil, but the extra virgin has an overwhelming taste and seems to go rancid pretty fast. This taste is ok, but it is a slightly brownish color that makes me wonder if it's really healthy. I probably won't buy it again.

Disappointed

Reviewer2001205님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually buy the Garden of Life virgin coconut oil, but I wanted to save a little money and use this more as a moisturizer. Unfortunately that is all I will be using it for. The taste is completely different from the other oil we had, this had a weird (almost rancid) aftertaste. Next time I will definitely buy the other one for injesting. Live & learn...

No coconut flavour

Reviewer2225317님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The absence of taste and flavour should be more highlighted. I prefer the rich flavour one but didnt notice there was a no taste/flavour one and bought the other.

...

4931594032049067316님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's doesn't smells good, and the taste have the same problem... I'm not gone buy again

Not so sure

Reviewer2813563님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil is good to cook with as has no taste but I'm suspicious about it being made from copra, being expeller pressed as this involves high heat and the fact it has to be refrigerated after opening. There are negative comments to all the above points on trustworthy coconut oil sites when I looked close enough so i'm suspicious about any supposed health benefits.

surprised

Reviewer3097046님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised that the oil was not liquid. I asked the coworker who recommended I take this. He stated it should not be a solid but rather a liquid. I have continued to use it but find it very bothersome to have to melt it to use ( I take 2 tablespoons a day). I will change brands next time I order.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품