KO

₩14,858

₩25,380

할인금액: ₩10,522 (41% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Better than I expected

Reviewer3186500님께서 Mar 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

For me, ir more potent than I thought it could be. one pill, and go to sleep. It helps on headaches.

Doesn't work!

5311742311727924689님께서 Jun 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't make you sleep better, waste of money!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really worked for me

Reviewer2235337님께서 Apr 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes this did make me sleepy, also dizzy, so I need to make sure I am in bed for the night and try not to even have a bathroom break..

Really helps with sleep

Reviewer1511885님께서 Dec 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

really helps you sleep! It does cause you to have really weird and vivid dreams but it's so worth it for the deeper sleep you'll get.

The sleeper

5452316239914227539님께서 May 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives a great nights sleep without feeling drowsy in the morning

safe & effective

alloriginal님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

By increasing seratonin levels in the brain, L-Tryptophan is a safe and effective aid for sleeping and mild depression. It is best used at bedtime on an empty stomach, preferably with a small serving of carbohydrates (I take a sip of orange juice). Start with one per night and work up to three if necessary. Click my user name (alloriginal) to access dozens of helpful reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

4612043189510715944님께서 Dec 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

even better sleep, improved mood

may291님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was suggested to me by my health care practitioner. I took one at bedtime each night. Even though I don't have a problem sleeping, sleep felt even a little more restful, and good for mood - depression and anxiety. I used this and Source Naturals brand, both were good.

I love these

seancollins님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

They help me fall asleep. The raised levels of serotonin help reduce all sorts of my typical negative behaviors. I don't constantly crave snacks, my mood is generally positive, I don't have mood swings. I handle stress much better, but that might be because I take them in conjunction with the B-Right. But the snack cravings are a really great plus to having a good balance of serotonin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the Best Tryptophan products on the Market!!

Reviewer2038082님께서 Feb 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Tryptophan for years and Jarrow is one of the best brands I have used! Ajinomoto is the company to look for! I tried a less expensive brand with another type of Tryptophan and was not nearly as happy with it as I am with this product. Just so people know Tryptophan is a pre-curser to Melatonin. If you take B-6 with Tryptophan and some juice or sugar it will convert to seratonin and finally to melatonin. Tryptophan is used for sleep aid, depression, and pain relief. As odd as it may sound Tryptophan does help reduce pain, can help lower the incidence of Migraines as well. The dose depends on the person. For me, 3 work great. I have tried Melatonin with Tryptophan and it makes me too drowsy the next day. This is a wonderful product delivered the next day!! Thanks iherb!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 83 상품