KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Workout recovery

Reviewer1427126님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking Creatine noticeably helps muscle recovery after a hard workout. I would recommend this product for those who don't want the lasting soreness and increased energy between workouts.

Great!

Reviewer1780981님께서 Jan 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality creatine, made from a reputable manufacturer the only company I trust for creatine, I've heard rumors that creatine from other manufacturers may not be completely pure and may containe bad stuff.

re: Capsules

Reviewer1271990님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff, I feel a lot better during and after workouts.

Sure beats mixing & drinking Creatine

Reviewer1337254님께서 Apr 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take capsule form of Creatine so you don't have the mess of mixing powder.

Capsules are great

Reviewer2283054님께서 Jan 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better then drinking powder with the after test. I take 6 capsules after my workout with juice without the needs of mixing and measuring. I feel I am finally more consistence on the amount of creatine I am taking.

buy this

Reviewer3058080님께서 Jan 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

awesome sports supplement. goos pricin too (i live in New Zealand where sports supplements are ridiculously expensive)

Value and quality !

Reviewer1981083님께서 Mar 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good, have tried them all,powders,liquids...just feel like these are working more effectively ! A steal !

realy nice quality product

Reviewer3017660님께서 May 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good thing. i wood recommend to a friend

Jarrow Creatine

Reviewer3273258님께서 Jul 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's good stuff; pure, clean and no side effects. I love it and it sure works really good.

Really Creapure!!

Reviewer3072575님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried different creatine (Kre-Alkalyn, chelated Magnesium, Ethyl Ester and some monohydrate). I chose it because it is formulated "Creapure". I really felt an improvement in energy, more reps, more congestion. However, it should increase the dosage recommended (I take 5 before the session with a sweet drink). I think this is really pure creatine, because it works very well and seems to be assimilated.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품