장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평



할인금액: ₩8,021 (41% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)

não recebi o produto até agora

5050537526909172771님께서 Feb 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

não recebi nada até agora...já faz tempo que pedi e nada de chegar a mercado aqui no brasi

주문 인증하기

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Take oil instead

Reviewer2070836님께서 Sep 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Why swallow capsules with who knows what in them - That were run through chemical greased machines? Buy Organic oil.

주문 인증하기

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wish I bought coconut oil lose in the jar.

5578886019054210578님께서 Oct 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was not was I thought it would be like I found the pills huge! And I was planning on using this for oil pulling with my teeth or in my hair\skin. I thought "soft gels" meant they are the kind the break easy but even with my teeth I have to bite them many times to break them. And the pills are black so makes the oil all gross looking after the pill is opened. I don't know if I'll even use these all up might just toss a few into the bath to make use of them. It would have been cheaper and easier to just buy a jar of loose coconut oil and use that for everything I wanted.

주문 인증하기

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Using Pork gelatin يستخدم جيلاتين من الخنزير

4621386837681069569님께서 Oct 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Coconut Oil softgels are derived from porcine (pig) gelatin. وتستمد كبسولات هلامية زيت جوز الهند من الخنازير (خنزير) الجيلاتين.

주문 인증하기

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Não recebi minha mercadoria ainda

5413507335305218344님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bom dia, Como posso comentar alguma coisa, se ainda até hoje não recebi a mercadoria da Iherb, um produto que já esta pago e nada. Estou aguardando uma posição até hoje da Iherb.

주문 인증하기

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품