KO

₩26,088

₩44,615

할인금액: ₩18,527 (42% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for Insomnia

Reviewer2254632님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely wonderful if you have insomnia! I decided to try Alpha GPC 300 for both memory and mood (and it has been good for that as well) but I realised that I can sleep so well taking this. I have had insomnia for 15 years (takes forever to fall asleep and hard to stay asleep), but since taking this, I have had not a single restless night and I feel better in so many ways because of it. By now, I could care less if it does help with mood and memory since it's such a good (and naturally derived) solution for insomnia...I will continue taking it for as long as necessary. Unfortunate aspect is that if you miss taking it one day (I take one pill a day), insomnia comes right back.

Really works!

Reviewer2326946님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several 'improve memory' products that never did the job. Jarrow, Alpha GPC actually works. I can remember things more easily, more often, and more difficult things. I am a teacher and can now learn the students names and remember them. I take 2 capsules twice a day and find that is the right amount for me. I love this product - it has changed my life.

Good product

Reviewer1214284님께서 May 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Alpha GPC seems to help my 87 year old mother think and speak better. I think it is more effective than plain choline.

Alpha GPC

Reviewer2393882님께서 Oct 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's incredible, but the memory of things which I had lost has started to come back and I've only been taking GPC for 2 months. I highly recommend it.

Cognitive function, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Fibromyalgia

Reviewer1055106님께서 Jan 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you take "Phosphatidyl serine" for you cognitive functions, add "Alpha GPC" together with "Neurozyme" for more complete protection and improvement. Improvement has been rapid for me. My memory and focus are better. Update: Now some more months have passed. I still take PS (Phospatidylserine) daily together with "Alpha GPC" and "Neurozyme". Let me give you an example of my improvement. I speak five languages since long. But fibromyalgia, diabetes, muscular atrophy and chronic fatigue syndrome made it impossible for me to study a sixth language. My brain was in a terrible state since many years. Now I can study again, I am now studying my sixth language. I think this is a miracle, because I can can actually remember things again. I do not have "black-outs" and put things in strange places or not remembering what I was just doing anymore. "Alpha GPC" boosts growth hormone naturally, if there is a need for it. I have "adult onset growth hormone deficiency" and I can see that I am "growing younger". Although I take many "fountain of youth"- superfoods like GOJI, ACAI, Pollen, Chlorella, Colostrum etc. I think "Alpha GPC" has been vital in getting my natural hair colour back. All grey hair strands are gone! It is amazing to see. Alpha GPC improves coordination and balance. This I can notice. I no longer lose my balance, and I can hold things without losing the grip and dropping them on the floor. No more broken cups and glasses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

alpha gpc is very effective product

Reviewer2414910님께서 Sep 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mom was diagnosed with dementia . she was forgetting things all the time. all I know is her memory is now restored after using alpha gpc which is an acetylcholine precursor. Iam so happy for jarrows alpha gpc . thank you iherb .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Made me lethargic with brain fog - Be careful with this one

Reviewer2271222님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this yesterday morning. I was feeling really great before I took it very alert and in a great mood with lots of energy. After about an hour of taking it I was at my computer I could barely function I felt like the gravity was turned up and I just wanted to sleep (this never happens to me especially in the morning and after two cups of green tea too). To be fair I also took two other supplements that were different yesterday so I wasn't absolutely sure it was this one. But please read on. Today I still felt a little hung over from the effects yesterday to begin with but nothing as bad as the day before. I decided to try it again to make sure it was this supplement (kinda a stupid thing to do but I really wanted to believe the hype on this one so I was hoping it was something else that caused the lethargy) so today I did not take anything else except this one and sure enough here I am again feeling drugged about an hour later. So this is going in the trash. Please research this one, I wish I would have looked beyond just the reviews and checked the forums. There are people out there with the same exact reaction. There are people who say they used it and when they stopped their cognition was worse than before taking anything. I think this stuff is potentially dangerous.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for the brain and good for you :)

danarm님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got muscle twitch from taking 2-3 caps of Alpha-GPC per day. Instead of this, I prefer Citicoline. It makes your memory sharper. It also stimulates the release of HGH (human growth hormone) which may help you lose weight and make gray hair return to its original color. It also makes you calmer because it stimulates GABA secretion. It's good to take before bed, as it helps you sleep. For memory I had much better results with Citicoline (CDP Choline).

Alpha GPC

Reviewer2477313님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using alpha gpc for about 9 months. At first I began to notice increase ability to recall memories. I noticed a very mild headache, I believe from rebuilding of memory recall routes. These work really well.

Mental clarity

Reviewer2349840님께서 Dec 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product will help your mental clarity. You will notice your short term memory will hold a little longer. Useful product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품