KO

₩13,758

₩24,511

할인금액: ₩10,754 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

7 Keto Dhea

MOjcah님께서 Aug 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is fantastic product, my energy is rising every day...super...

7-Keto DHEA

5702615038509124220님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Doctor said this product was rubbish (not the brand, necessarily, but the product in general) He asked me not to use it. Instead I was prescribed a DHEA from a compounding pharmacy, which is working well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to help me focus better!

Reviewer1084028님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though I am on thyroid med., 7 Keto helps me to focus better and seems like my memory is better. So far it has't helped weight loss, but who knows...I'll be optimistic. I just ordered my 3rd bottle.

Awesome stuff!

Reviewer1522008님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hadn't worked out for two and a half weeks, but religiously took this, and I believe it helped maintain my waist line, considering I am over 40.

7 keto

4748706203227612965님께서 May 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been feeeling overly hungry like I usually do. I am not sure I am losing weight but not eating all day is a good thing.

Results with 7-Keto DHEA take more time than initially expected

Reviewer1264980님께서 May 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking 1 capsule daily, as suggested on the bottle but the effects are very small. Probably this item acts faster with younger people (I am 67) I will follow and take 200 mg daily, as suggested by Dr. Oz, in the comments so gently offerd by iHerb. Will revert.

Works!

Reviewer1939849님께서 Apr 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always been physically active, walking daily. I always wished I could run but always felt winded. I don't know what has happen but I am able to run 3 miles without stopping. The only thing different is I started taking Jarrow's 7-Keto about 5wks ago. I'm more able to get up and go!

Very Good!

Reviewer1131519님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best way to get DHEA. I am very impressed with the results. Jarrow Formulas has a very good product here.

Fat Loss!

Aloha-Health님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works really well for me as a fat burner. It targets my belly area. I take it once a day in the AM on an empty stomach. I've recently added Jarrow CLA to my regimen as well which has kicked up the fat burning even more. The 7-Keto works better for me than for my partner. The CLA works well for both of us. We are both over 40 and eat pretty healthy.

Waiting to see

Reviewer1788160님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am still waiting to see if this supplement actually helps to lose weight. I know it takes time so I am re-ordering this one more time. The good thing is that it does not increase your heart rate.....so no racing heart effect.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품