KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for Joints

Reviewer2129854님께서 Jan 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.

A good product

cherokeegirldonna님께서 Dec 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Inflama-Less is a good product. It is not as strong as Inflama-Rest. I always have a bottle in the house to take in between Inflama-Rest (so as not to exceed 6 tablets daily) for those moments when I hurt excessively and it's not time to take Inflama-Rest. It lessens the pain greatly and helps me to function.

Clears up inflammation

Reviewer3248579님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No more pain

Reviewer2107968님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works on arthritis and fibromyalgia. I wake up without pain!

Inflamma-Less

Reviewer2440919님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.

Works for me

Reviewer2544060님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started running this year...training for my first half-marathon in September. As I began increasing mileage, I noticed more and more joint pain & discomfort, especially in my knees. Someone had recommended this product to me, so I began taking it about two months before the race. Within a week, I noticed a difference. I was able to run with much less discomfort and my recovery time was less. And I'm only taking 2 a day, which is the minimum recommendation. I also take fish oil supplements, which could be contributing as well. Two weeks ago, I was able to run the half-marathon without stopping. I definitely think this product has helped.

Irwin Naturals, Inflamma-Less

Reviewer1092622님께서 Sep 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great for helping to control the sciatic pain that I am plagued with. I take it during the night on an empty stomach and feel that it's been helping keep some of my chronic pain at bay.

Irwin Naturals Inflamma-Less

Reviewer1732670님께서 Jun 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Causes bladder sensitivity.

another great vitamin supplement

Reviewer2661461님께서 May 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Alleviate joint pain when one cannot take ibuprofen or other pain killers. Very pleased to have discovered iherb...

love this product

Reviewer3270318님께서 Mar 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed a big decline in my inflammation since taking this product. I didn't have any for 3 wks & my inflammation got significantly worse. This product really works for me!

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품