KO

₩28,266

₩37,691

할인금액: ₩9,426 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

The best products around

Reviewer1782084님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Excellent Product ! ! !

Reviewer1720066님께서 Sep 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my opinion this leaves the drug company's in the dust! Without a doubt the best natural anti-inflammatory I have used! Some of the other products are a little thought on the stomach, but not this! Just remember to TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH for the best results!!!

No more pain

Reviewer2107968님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works on arthritis and fibromyalgia. I wake up without pain!

Great for Joints

Reviewer2129854님께서 Jan 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.

Irwin Naturals, Inflamma-Less

Reviewer1092622님께서 Sep 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great for helping to control the sciatic pain that I am plagued with. I take it during the night on an empty stomach and feel that it's been helping keep some of my chronic pain at bay.

Clears up inflammation

Reviewer3248579님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.

masmith

Reviewer1216142님께서 May 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best natural anti-inflammatory on the market. I paid twice this at my local health food store.Make sure to take on an empty stomach for best results.

Decreased my pain!

Reviewer2785641님께서 Oct 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Decreased my pain!

Works for me

Reviewer2544060님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started running this year...training for my first half-marathon in September. As I began increasing mileage, I noticed more and more joint pain & discomfort, especially in my knees. Someone had recommended this product to me, so I began taking it about two months before the race. Within a week, I noticed a difference. I was able to run with much less discomfort and my recovery time was less. And I'm only taking 2 a day, which is the minimum recommendation. I also take fish oil supplements, which could be contributing as well. Two weeks ago, I was able to run the half-marathon without stopping. I definitely think this product has helped.

Inflamma-Less

Reviewer2440919님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품