KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

never looked back

Reviewer2750274님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

absolutely the best organic line I've found. Love reducing the chemicals in personal beauty products, but goes to the next step to deliver wonderful hair products that work!!!! Definitely deserves the five star.

Nice smell

5364198001379123559님께서 Feb 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice smells tangerine. The consistency of the gel slightly, but I do not mind. Very good foam. One of my favorites.

Good Product

Reviewer1438643님께서 Feb 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but very pricey for such a small bottle. One of the best shampoos that I have tried. Only good for one month.

i love it!

Reviewer2737937님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

revelation! great value, fantastic, irresistible smell of fresh mandarin pulp! very good cleanses hair shiny and soft.

muy bueno

Reviewer1082617님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

de momento el mejor champú de iherb que he probado para el pelo rizado. Te deja el pelo suave, hidratado y con mucho brillo. El olor es muy bueno, como a cítricos y a limpio.

Good Shampoo

5665833309181917639님께서 Mar 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this shampoo. It is viscous and good clean my hair.

Great shampoo

5132727343015556137님께서 Jan 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The ingredients are great and my hair is softer after using this. I like that it is natural without the harsh chemical ingredient. It is cheaper than the other shampoo that I have ever used, butvitbis definitely a winner. Recommend to give this a try.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Why is this discontinued?

Reviewer1058913님께서 Apr 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Innersense makes a great shampoo that doesn't have any harmful chemicals, foams up decently, and doesn't strip hair of its moisture. It has a mild citrus scent that doesn't linger and isn't overwhelming, unlike many others from iherb I've tried. I'm sad that iherb seems to be discontinuing many items that I regularly use and like. This is my first review because I'm so upset that this shampoo is being discontinued.

¡DESCONTINUADO!!! :(

martaekos님께서 Mar 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

¡Por queeé!!! De los mejorcitos champús que he tenido! Cabello suelto, brilllante, con volumen, sin encrespamiento... ¡Muy gustoso de usar por su textura y su perfume! ¿Por qué señores de iHerb?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is very nice shampoo.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lovely fragrance, and works well on my hair. I like it a lot.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품