KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,711

₩25,889

할인금액: ₩5,178 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Gentle, leaves hair shiny, has the best ingredients

Reviewer2283039님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to try this shampoo after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. Like the conditioner, it is quite concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. It contains oils of palm, coconut, sunflower seed, cranberry seed, pumpkin seed and orange flower so is very nourishing, but leaves hair perfectly cleaned. I first purchased it at Whole Foods for $19 so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Innersense shampoo

Reviewer2575842님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

Works well

Reviewer2249099님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has a nice scent too, but I have to use a lot and it doesn't lather easily. I have tried the regular hair bath and loved it, now I have some highlights so I needed to get this one. Meh.

A bit disappointed

5549883809095044317님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

What I don't like about it is that it tangles the hair horribly! Even if I use a hair conditioner afterwards my hair is so tangled that I have to spend a lot of time untangling it.

Drying

4829386590393894543님께서 Mar 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't get me wrong, this shampoo will not provide moisture to very dry hair is the first step to leave the hair shiny and very clean, however keep in mind you will always need a good conditioner afterwards. Safe for color treated hair of course :)

Color awakening

Reviewer2884369님께서 May 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

love these products, makes the hair so soft and not fluffy.

Amazing

Reviewer3078462님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have never taken the trouble to review a product before but this Hair Bath is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have fine hair and it makes my hair shiny & bouncy AND it is all natural! My search for the ultimate hair product is over! Use it with the Conditioner for PERFECT HAIR!

Execellent Shampoo

Reviewer1438643님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft after washing. The drawback is the price. Very expensive for such a small bottle. Only last one month.

Maravilloso

4925339988864446388님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Un gel denso algo seco, incoloro, con olor citrico. Da la sensación de no ser todo lo hidratante que se pudiera esperar, hasta que enjabonas por segunda vez y aclaras, ahi ves lo bien que trabaja. Si se usa con su acondicionador el resultado es un brillo espectacular, al nivel de marcas premium no orgánicas. Un diez-

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love It!! Finally a shampoo for colored hair thats Natural.

Reviewer1757885님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first had a sample of this and when I tried it I knew I needed to buy it. It makes my hair act great with bounce and body. Also keeps color great looking.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품