KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Innersense Organic Beauty, HairBath Color Awakening, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₩20,802
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Gentle, leaves hair shiny, has the best ingredients

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2283039님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to try this shampoo after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. Like the conditioner, it is quite concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. It contains oils of palm, coconut, sunflower seed, cranberry seed, pumpkin seed and orange flower so is very nourishing, but leaves hair perfectly cleaned. I first purchased it at Whole Foods for $19 so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Innersense shampoo

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2575842님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

Works well

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2249099님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has a nice scent too, but I have to use a lot and it doesn't lather easily. I have tried the regular hair bath and loved it, now I have some highlights so I needed to get this one. Meh.

A bit disappointed

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5549883809095044317님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

What I don't like about it is that it tangles the hair horribly! Even if I use a hair conditioner afterwards my hair is so tangled that I have to spend a lot of time untangling it.

Execellent Shampoo

Reviewer1438643님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft after washing. The drawback is the price. Very expensive for such a small bottle. Only last one month.

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품