KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,565

₩6,070

할인금액: ₩505 (8% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very helpful

Reviewer2712994님께서 Sep 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Homeopathics work if you have the right one for symptions. I have had problems with recurring abcess on a pressure point. This is used in early stages and when tender and painful. Hepar Sulf and Silica were indicated for my symptoms. Both are helpful when there is long term problems. I did have to go to the doctor, but when he opened it, it healed in a couple of days instead of the four weeks it usually takes. I also take turmeric for inflammation which is helpful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1876403님께서 Sep 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. I have only been using it for a few weeks and I can tell a difference in the skin on my face. It works great. I would definitely recommend and will order more!

Keep this one on hand!

NaturalCareProducts님께서 May 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best for emergency boils, eruptions, acidity, etc. I have used this to heal an abcess on my gum overnite! Works fast!

Will buy again

Reviewer2712828님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has made my lashes grow longer, and I have to tweeze my eyebrows more often than before. Also, it has made my nails a little bit stronger. Love it!

Silica Good for the nails

Reviewer2031404님께서 Feb 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works, but if taken too often it will give your nails an appearance of white over growth. I had less pink nail bed.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer1045516님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have dry skin or brittle hair, I highly recommend this product.

Good product.

5701566124505731143님께서 Jul 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Acidity appears to be the cause of many an aliment. So I tried this product for relief of acid stomach and unsettled stomach. It works! Quick and easy to take - dissolves instantly and takes effect soon after.

Homeopathic Silica

Reviewer2419032님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it to use for a gum/tooth abscess

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think they helped with general skin condition

username161님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Skin seems less oily and more resilient but need a couple months to really tell so will update then.

Silica to reduce acidity

4739061358295169145님께서 Dec 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Handy packaging.