KO

₩5,405

₩5,896

할인금액: ₩490 (8% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

loose stools with also nervousness

Reviewer1404194님께서 Aug 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rarely need this salt as I lean towards sluggishness of my system but sometimes I over hydrate myself in a detoxifying flush and can't turn off the waterworks. The difference with this salt from Calc Phos is everything physical seems in order but you feel drained. Drinking fluids only aggravates the symptoms. Salts are needed to retain fluids and absorb nutrients property. Note this is not the same feeling as lethargic which is a form of sluggishness and requires another remedy. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

Great product

Reviewer2383186님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works really well, in conjunction with other homeopathics, for acid reflux.

Homeopathics required

Reviewer1603987님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My body tells me it needs this and I listen by taking it.

The Body's Natural Cell Salts

Reviewer2609712님께서 Mar 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As we grow older the cell salts our body needs for normal regeneration can be depleted, and this is just a booster to help replenish my body's natural cell salts.

Good Product

Reviewer3009488님께서 May 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality at a reasonable price.

always good

Reviewer2371966님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tissue salts are a must. They help a lot. Sending for the book of tissue salts (free)which is listed on the inside leaflet is a really helpful aid.

Good value good quality

4896506753216585079님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take, great product

Dose is 4 tabs -- to be taken multiple times per day

Reviewer2231597님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I went thru the bottle fairly quickly. Be sure to order enough.

Allergic reaction

5058072730304199267님께서 Nov 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a terrible headache, and take tree tablets, tree times during the day. The forth time, I also put tree tablets under my tongue, and immediately I got shortness of breath. My face turn red and hot, and then the rash spread down my chest, arms and legs. I call the emergency, and they sent an ambulance. My headache disappeared, but got something else instead.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1052411님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not help my headaches. I get better results from herb oriented supplements.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품