KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,007

₩19,533

할인금액: ₩1,525 (8% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

Reviewer1990022님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

great product

Reviewer2761412님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

Bioplasma

Reviewer2648130님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

take this every day

Reviewer1582626님께서 Mar 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

Bioplasma

karishma님께서 Jun 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this every day and found this to be really beneficial for maintaining top health. This contains all of the 12 cell salts and I would recommend this to anyone.

Bioplasma

Reviewer1417983님께서 Apr 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

Good stuff

Reviewer3311659님께서 Nov 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A must when you cannot decide what to use! Animals or mankind

ManxKat님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this on stray animals when they are in poor condition and they begin to bloom. I also use this when other treatment do not quite work on us.

Bioplasma

5714243138150377135님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this remedy is a staple for my family-helps the body to absorb the nutrients. great for sunstroke, leg etc. cramps-many things.

Bioplasma

Reviewer1273651님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Believe that Bioplasma (12 cell salts) keeps me in good condition, and I am 77 years old. Take them 2-3 times, every day, and feel good most of the time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품