KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

19 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1990022님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

great product

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2761412님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

Bioplasma

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2648130님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

take this every day

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1582626님께서 Mar 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

Bioplasma

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1417983님께서 Apr 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품