KO

₩18,904

₩20,505

할인금액: ₩1,601 (8% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

Reviewer1990022님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

great product

Reviewer2761412님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

Bioplasma

Reviewer2648130님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

take this every day

Reviewer1582626님께서 Mar 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A must when you cannot decide what to use! Animals or mankind

ManxKat님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this on stray animals when they are in poor condition and they begin to bloom. I also use this when other treatment do not quite work on us.

Very promising

Reviewer1273925님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started with Hyland's biochemic phosphates and decided to add these, being the complete combo of all 12 of Schuessler's Cell Salts. Already feel a shorterm beneficial effect from these for my adrenal fatigue, feels very nourishing to the nervous system. Looking forward to see what this will do longterm.

Bioplasma

karishma님께서 Jun 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this every day and found this to be really beneficial for maintaining top health. This contains all of the 12 cell salts and I would recommend this to anyone.

Bioplasma

Reviewer1417983님께서 Apr 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

Good stuff

Reviewer3311659님께서 Nov 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bioplasma for Immunity : Support for the entire body and immune system.

Hungarian님께서 Oct 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bioplasma for Immunity : Support for the entire body and immune system. Hyland's is trusted as one of the world's oldest manufacturers of cell salts, and the only one to combine all 12 cell salts into one remedy – Hyland's Bioplasma™. Don't eat anything 30 minutes before or after...

상품 1-10 중 전체 40 상품