KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

haven't used it too often

Reviewer1344878님께서 Feb 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

you really cannot go wrong with arnica montana

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A must have for your medicine cabinet.

mountainpony님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We always have this on hand for bumps, bruises, and sore muscles.

Good stuff

5215681903051377532님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works great for all those aches and pains.

Classic pain relief

4719971555456724650님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using Hylands for years. Good stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No buising with my surgery

Reviewer1983035님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic stuff!!

Wonderful Product! Works.

Reviewer2442510님께서 Nov 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a serious autoimmune condition which causes "itises" like tendinitis, bursitis, muscle spasms and aches, etc. all the time, all over my body. Other than prednisone, nothing else really works. But I have not taken prednisone for many years because its side effects are worse than the disease. Arnica is the only thing that has really made a difference in my life, in combination with Ruta Grave sometimes. I also use Topricin, topically, which contains Arnica as one of the main ingredients. This works on all the inflammation related pain and swelling, also for backaches, rotator cuff, minor blunt injuries, scratches, and bruises, and more. It works for sunburn too. It is amazing!!! I take it a couple times a day, every day, to keep the inflammation down, so I will be more comfortable. Arnica has improved the quality of my life greatly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Staple home product

skinnyfuel님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use arnica for mild pain as needed as well as bruise prevention. If I know I will bruise, I use topical arnica along with these and my bruising will be minimal.

Hyland's Arnica Montana

sarahknits님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No home should be without this product. It's wonderful to use when you hurt. I recently was using it for back pain. I had tripped over something and fell down. Several weeks later, I had pain in my back. I took this product three times a day for a week, each day the pain in my back got less and less.

Hyland's Homeopathics

Reviewer2767234님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

used Hyland's Arnica Montana successfully for bruises, inflamation, and trauma for many years. Have used Hyland's Homeopathic Remedies for many health issues for the whole family from infant to elderly. Homeopathy is my first line of defense. And I trust Hyland's.

a must have

Reviewer1756888님께서 Dec 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i always carry a spare bottle with me, since i have a physically demanding job and muscle pain is always an issue.

상품 1-10 중 전체 52 상품