KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,160

₩24,955

할인금액: ₩5,795 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I love cell salts

Reviewer3355855님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works so well when me or my daughter feel fatigued and cranky. Perks up right up, and helps me wake up in the morning.

Hyland's, #9 Nat.Mur. 6x, 1000 tablets

Reviewer1928779님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good, helps with fluid retension.

Did not help me.

Reviewer1687596님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This definitely triggered the bloat response, but did not trigger my body's response to deal with the bloating. I just felt more bloated. I realize this may work for others.

Hylands Nat Mur - Brilliant

Reviewer2942512님께서 Aug 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use nat mur to help with a dry mouth, hylands is a brilliant brand, small pills that melt in your mouth, very easy to take and because they come in bottles of 1000 pills they are a very good buy, and worth having a stock of the whole range of cell salts in the home to use as needed. Unfortunatley being an International customer I was then charged a further $47.00 by DHL to deliver my parcel, other companies deliver by post and customs have never charged to have the parcel released and they still arrive in about a week to 10 days, I don't see any need for DHL and because of this added charge I have found a different company to purchase my Hylands cell salts from. However I was very happy with the prompt service I received from iHerb and the prices and customer contact were very good. I was eager to order my next batch until I got the extra charge from DHL.

Excellent quality

Reviewer1045516님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hyland's has some of the best quality homeopathics on the market today. I have had great result wit this product.

It works well

Reviewer3324415님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is good for moisturizing our bodies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good price for a thousand

Reviewer2144409님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hope it helps.

Great

ManxKat님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good!

hylands

Reviewer6989님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

first time using this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2418716님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good!