KO

₩18,939

₩24,668

할인금액: ₩5,729 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great way to get magnesium

Reviewer3277353님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Easy to take with no bowel issues as you can get from most oral magnesium products. Headache and muscle twitches went away almost immediately. Since most of us are deficient in magnesium. this is an excellent way to get the magnesium that so important for good health.

LIFE SAVING FOR ACID REFLUX

Reviewer1878755님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mag phos 6x together with Nat Phos 6x saved my life from severe acid reflux. Use them together with Arnica 30c to repair the esophogeal damage. Start with 3 tablets and increase to 4 tablets after meals 4 times a day. If you get a sour taste, you are taking too many.

Great Source of Magnesium in a Convenient Form

Reviewer3286239님께서 Jul 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep these little Mag Phos tablets on my nightstand, and when I get a muscle spasm or chest pain, I pop about 10 in my mouth, and with the fast dissolving formula, I have the necessary magnesium in my system within minutes. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!

Hyland's, #8, Mag. Phos. 6X

Reviewer2917759님께서 Oct 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good product - works really well for cramps and very sore muscles.

Mag Phos

Reviewer2383282님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little miracle pill for life's aches and pains.

Customer

Reviewer3138387님께서 Jan 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for tension and muscle pain

Great product

Reviewer1489795님께서 May 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for inducing sleep or helping with muscle cramps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love the Hyland`s products.

Reviewer2583260님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Letting the tiny pills dissolve under ones tongue is so much easier than swallowing pills. #8 is great for leg cramps. They have many products 4 what ails u. I wish Hylands would bring back the TINY INSOMNIA PILLS, the large ones don`t dissolve as well. Thanks.

Cramps be gone!

Reviewer1471527님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this to help with my low magnesium, but saw that it helps with menstrual cramps. I tried it for my cramps and it works suprisingly well! I usually have to take Aleve for two or three days to get through my cycle. This seems to work better than Aleve, as it helps with the bloating too! Very pleased. I will never be without this again!

Hyland's #8 Magnesium Phosphate

Reviewer3002499님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these as ordered by my osteopath as a safe supplement. They also help when my boyfriend gets leg muscle craps.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품