KO

iHerb 상품평

₩29,325

₩36,106

할인금액: ₩6,781 (19% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Yum!!!

brobin님께서 Mar 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A simple but great product that doesn't use anything artificial to enhance the flavour. The chocolate taste has that slightly bitter, organic flavour with a delicate mild mint taste that comes through after a couple of seconds in the mouth. A quality product. I will definitely buy again. No problems with Australian customs clearance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Jocalat kinds all tasted the same, still good.

4814551224849391971님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

CHOCOLATE MINE LARABAR

ivyengland님께서 Mar 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

ONE OF MY FAVORITES! TASTES LIKE A CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIE. IF YOU LOVE THE CHOCOLATE MINT TASTE, THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. THIS BAR, AS WELL AS OTHER CHOCOLATE FLAVORS FILLS ME UP FOR 5 TO 6 HOURS. I AM USING THEM TO LOSE WEIGHT. THEY ARE SO HEALTHY AND TASTEFUL. WHAT A TREAT! NO OTHER BAR TASTES AS GOOD AS CHOCOLATE LARABARS, OR FILLS ME UP, AND IS VERY HEALTHY. KEEP MAKING THESE.

Delicous!

MikeMember님께서 Jan 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you like the combination of chocolate and mint, you'll enjoy this bar. I usually eat half a bar at a time of the other flavors, but this one is hard to stop eating after only half a bar.

I love it

Reviewer2972677님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this flavor the best among all the Larabar variations. Its mint flavor is really refreshing and it makes this bar taste like a real chocolate bar as it masks the flavor of dates.

love love love!

Reviewer1312110님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

sooo delicious! i love chocolate and mint and this is a GREAT way to satisfy those cravings without the guilt! can't believe the only ingredients include dates, almonds, cocoa powder, etc. A+

Yummmm!

Reviewer3272332님께서 May 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious and healthy. I liked them alot and will order again.

AMAZING

Reviewer1630143님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are hard to find in Canada, and I am so glad I can order them on iHerb. They reminded me of childhood memories when we got our girl guide cookies. The chocolate thin mint ones. SO GOOD! Incredibly healthier too. I am so happy.

Nice!

Reviewer1859252님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Chocolaty and with crunchy bits of nut. Only thing is it could have more of a minty taste, but then I like a strong mint flavour. All in all very nice!

disappointed!!

Reviewer1975411님께서 Jul 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i read all of the glowing reviews and decided to purchase these larabars. i bought several different kinds, and this was by far the WORST tasting. it was so bad, my roommate and i sampled it each day just to make sure we weren't overreacting. horrible! stick with the german chocolate cake or chocolate coffee if you need the chocolate rush - this might let you down. (i only gave it one star because i HAD to pick at least one.)

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품