KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Makes a difference

5236482061499471157님께서 Jun 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken more than a few prostate formulas. This seems to work differently because it doesn't have the common formulation normally combined with Saw Palmetto. It took about a month to see some results. My consumption is 4 to 6 capsules throughout the day around each mealtime.

Tried product for nearly 6 months with NO result

Reviewer3255105님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was very disappointed in this product. I used this product regularly for six months and nothing changed, it did not work. Perhaps it just doesn't work for everyone, but I am disappointed. I had even contacted their specialists to understand the product more before I took it to make sure I would be getting the best experience, but to no avail, I would be hesitant to buy anything else from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare company now also as I wasted a lot of money with them..

Fabulous stuff !

Reviewer1926389님께서 Jan 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Prostate care.

Reviewer1457582님께서 Oct 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Good product

Reviewer1152663님께서 May 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Value for money, vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

Excellent Produkt

Reviewer2209625님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No Help

Reviewer2301932님께서 Nov 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product did not help me with my night time bathroom visits, maybe even worse

Good product

Reviewer1600024님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

WORKS GREAT!

Reviewer1450575님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was using NOW Foods Prostate support and taking 4 per day. But it never worked.

Waiting to see...

From-the-Inside-Out님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just ordered this product because of the high recommendations and the results of the clinical trials and studies showing it's effectiveness. I use several other products from this incredible line of supplements and I have been blown away by their performance. I am believing that I will not be disappointed with this one either.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품