KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Hydrogen Peroxide Perfection!

Reviewer1372126님께서 May 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having suffered from severe gingivitis for some years now, I was very pleased by the exquisite healing power I noticed from this product. I experienced significantly less swelling in my gums, as well as a lessened tendency for my gums to bleed during the rest of my oral hygiene routine. To me, the taste of the hygiene peroxide was miniscule, nearly undetectable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from gingivitis or any other gum related issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pure Ingredients, Clean Mouth

namesanonymous님께서 Nov 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this because it had the fewest ingredients and reviews said it worked. I will never go back to regular mouthwashes again! Two capfuls of this wash leaves your mouth very happy, stink free, and teeth seem to stay white! You won't feel "minty fresh" after using this but you will notice the difference in your breath. As for taste the wash really doesn't have one. It's very easy on the mouth. Definitely give this wash a shot.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Reviewer1641291님께서 Oct 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pretty Good

Reviewer2242883님께서 Feb 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this stuff but wish the mint flavor were a bit less subtle. Will keep using though.

Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash

Reviewer2131314님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works fine for a mouthwash but I would like a more definitive ingredent list with the percentages.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

a good cleanse for the mouth

Reviewer1225616님께서 Jan 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a strong mouthwash, but it does the job. It contains peroxide as well as white thyme and some menthols. If you really don't like a strong mouthwash, you might not tolerate this really well. I suppose you could dilute it with distilled water. I have been impressed with it's effectiveness.

Stops bad breath fast

marley님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps to kill bad breath and stop bleeding gums.I just don't like the taste of it.

HPM - a stand-by

Reviewer2283039님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have used this product for many years. It helps keep our teeth bright and it kills germs, naturally.

Hydro-Mouth

5401909235009623604님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price! Great mouth rinse!

Great product

Reviewer1938788님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This with the tea tree toothpaste and floss treated my gum problem. It helps the breath too. Very mild and soothing. I think as long as I stick to this I don't need to see a dentist that often!

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품