KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome Color

Reviewer3117860님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

As per the enclosed instructions, I combined a small amount of this color with 8N, Light Natural Blond. It really did help "control for gold or red tones". I love the results!

Dolores Konsevitch

Reviewer3056648님께서 Mar 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is fantastic.I am a professional hairdresser who is undergoing chemotherapy.my doctors advised me to purchase only vegetable dyes for my hair color.I have about 75% gray.It not only covered it but it doesnt make your scalp feel tight.It holds its color and it leaves your hair silky.I did not realize that i needed to add an N shade along with my purchase and I had originally ordered from your web site .I could not remember how I found it,So I went to a different site and it took forever to obtain the dye,however it was worth the wait.I would & will recommend this product.

Herbatint Hair Color

Reviewer1717015님께서 Aug 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair is long & I usually mix an ash with a light blond to make sure that I do not get red tints in my hair.The color worked great.Just next time I have to get a medium ash or a darker regular blond to mix because it all turned out too light for me.Certainly did cover all the grey.It did not have that heavy odor as other hair colors have.The only thing is that I had to use a pastry brush to brush it on & I found that it was a bit difficult doing it myself as compared to the other name brands that use a bottle with a tip to squeeze & apply to the hair after mixing.The instructions were easy to follow.In my opinion,I think this is a great hair color.

Heratint Natural Hair Color

Reviewer1357572님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product, have used for 20 years.

Cover grey hair

Reviewer3283573님께서 Dec 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really do cover my grey hair. I use it because of low harmfull ingredients, and the colours are great. My hair looks shiny to

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GOOD

Reviewer1313154님께서 Jul 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I very much like this haircolor gel, color has turned out remarkable.

The best

Reviewer2182770님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely great. I won't use any other brand ever again. Gentle on hair, covers gray 100% and hair looks healthy. In addition, it smells good, not a strong smell. Now I enjoy coloring my hair instead of hating it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NO MORE HEADACHES AFTER HAIR COLORING!

Reviewer2324495님께서 Nov 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been getting headaches after using some Revlon ammonia type of hair coloring - but now I haven't had a problem with it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

finally, the right color!

Reviewer3138251님께서 Jun 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Matches my natural color better than anything I ever tried, and it can be used for more than one coloring, great for my short hair at 72.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Reviewer1116279님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품