KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent product

4869312036177706730님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a repeat order. After many years of salon color, I got concerned about the strong noxious chemicals used in those dyes. I've been very pleased with my switch to Herbatint products. Combining a D and an N color gives a great result that lasts as long as the salon color did. I feel it's a better product, without the odor of salon dyes, plus I have control of whether I want to go a bit lighter or darker.

Love Herbatint

Reviewer1078931님께서 Oct 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to go lighter than the 5N that I was using. This did the subtle trick. It states blonde, but it's really medium brown. I didn't mean to order the "D" series, so I mixed it with the "6N" to stay with the natural colors that color gray well. By far the easiest and least harmful hair color that I have discovered. For sensitive skin such as mine, a few days after my scalp is itchy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No more Ammonia!!

Reviewer2733623님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this with a mixture of 4N and it works wonderfully. I actually left it in my hair longer than suggestd. The grays are totally covered and you can't tell which parts are gray. I was worried it would come out pinkish, but you really need to mix it with 4N to get the highlights.

Good choice

Reviewer1474253님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this haircolor. It is mild, fragrance-free, gives my hair adequate color and nice shine. Leaves my hair soft and doesn't irritate the sculp. The color lasts at least 4 weeks.

My new go to color

Reviewer2566330님께서 Jul 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mixed it with 7N to get a color similar to this, but with less redness in it. It makes my hair silky. This is my go to hair - color now. Thank you !

excellent

Reviewer1468565님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

Nice

juliaheis님께서 Aug 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great.

Another great shade

Reviewer3203670님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so pleased with Herbatint. It is amazing the difference between this and the usual store brands.

Great Color

Reviewer1748917님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter uses this hair color. Her hair is really shiny and the color is natural looking. She really likes it. Plus, it doesn't dry out her hair.

Herbatint

Reviewer3269545님께서 Jul 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for about 15 years and love it. The order also came really quickly which was nice.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품