KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer2705885님께서 Nov 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use 5N Light Chestnut with this colour and gives a great color, the colour holds and lasts as long as permanent dyes, hair is softer and is alot less harsh then other dyes. Will continue to use it in the future.

just great

Reviewer2459651님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great color, covers grey hair.

Good for Hair

Reviewer2007020님께서 Feb 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy the product repeatedly.The color does not damage the hair and give maintain the hair texture

My favorite hair color

Reviewer1078931님께서 Dec 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The stores don't often stock this color. Yay!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

An all time favorite.....

Reviewer2909757님께서 Apr 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

product safe and gentle

Love

Reviewer1136551님께서 Feb 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff and have used it for years.

Somewhat disappointed

5183182522017520292님께서 Nov 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The thing that was disappointing to me is that it doesn't come with an applicator bottle or brush. It would've been nice to know this ahead of time. I'll rate the product for the color later.I'm hesitating to dye my hair these days.

颜色挺不错的

Reviewer2247026님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

就是刚染完的时候头发特别硬的感觉,但确实一点味道也没有,使用也非常方便

good product

4990955122622289531님께서 Aug 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good products! been used this item for many years already!

Strand Test ..asthma...fragrance...resorcinol

5133404221049858468님께서 Oct 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes, I am gray at the temples etc. I have dark brown/auburn nw European hair. This made my hair look like I used manic panic. It stank for about two weeks. I went to my physician and got a prescription for an asthma inhaler. I also have large zits that have persisted on my scalp for about a month now. I am certainly not new to hair colorants as a former "hipster",now 41. I really wished I'd just used surya or the naturtint. I am never impressed with the gray color of surya. I read that if you do it twice, the second color will stick to the red roots. (that's what I did with this product , but it only cut the clown by about 25%) I liked using a lighter than my natural color for the gray strips on the sides of my face with the naturtint. I did however, have fallout with both naturtint and herbatint. I never had any fallout with Clairol, which I used for years. ( I am no longer using proucts that are not cruelty free. however.) I also do not remember any fallout with the surya brasil. I would use the naturtint again, but never the herbatint. Resorcinol, really on a "health" website.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품