KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

great!

Reviewer1722464님께서 Jul 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

covers gray well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think I found what I was looking for...

Reviewer2436961님께서 Feb 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This color combined with Herbatint Roayl Cream is a solution that I was looking for for a long time - to be able to color your hair and improve it the same time. Excellent duo!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4647355539416920912님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for sensitive skin

Great colour

5437965661718507906님께서 May 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this colour! Holding well after 2 weeks & hoping I get at least another 2 weeks out of it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

iHerb, please keep it stocked

Reviewer1078931님께서 Sep 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely love this line of hair color. This is my favorite color.

Simply the best

5339673723324303090님께서 May 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this brand of hair colour for several years now, and have become a huge fan. Not only does it give excellent grey coverage without all the nasties of mainstream brands, but it's such great value. I easily get 2 full applications per box (more when I just do root touch-ups rather than full head), and I love that the new packaging even includes 10ml measuring marks on the bottles to make it super easy to pour out the correct amounts, so you know you've got enough left for next time. My hair always looks and feels so lush and shiny after it's been freshly dyed, too. Definitely 5 stars!

Great hair color

Reviewer1936157님께서 Jul 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mixed this in with a darker color and love the result.

Herbatint (Antica Herbavita),

Reviewer2007020님께서 May 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for hair.

great product and service

Reviewer2028771님께서 Jun 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

perfect choice!

Reviewer2062154님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The gels are easy to use for highlighting. since my hair was faded to a few shades lighter, i used the regular chestnut at the roots only, combing it though for just a minute or so. then the next day i mixed the mahogany chestnut with some of the regular chestnut in the sink and just picked out some strands and ran the color through. instead of the packaged conditioner, i used an organic one.I plan to continue experimenting and am delighted to access this product at this price.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품