KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Muy buen producto

monicamsanchez님께서 Dec 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tiñe muy bien el pelo, es duradero, no deja el pelo opaco y sin vida, a mi me encanta

Love this herbal haircolor

QuirkyMissy님께서 Jul 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hereditary grey hair, so I use haircolor to cover the grey hair regularly. The problem with off the counter haircolor is that it can be rather harsh on hair and makes my hair brittle and dry. Used this, and love it. It's gentler and the colour is rich and natural!

买了三种颜色分别是4D 4R 4N

5354738722180519300님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

用了一款4R,颜色有点偏红,因为妈妈有白发,所以新长出的白发覆盖以后颜色偏红,黑发的地方用着颜色还是不错的,阳光下面略微泛紫红,蛮fashion的颜色,有光泽,短发用了1/2。还有一半下次可以用。染发后的头发不毛躁,比较柔软顺滑,两瓶染发剂都是液体,都没有气味,混合在一起发生奇妙的化学反应,变成固体了,有点气味,不过还能接受。整个染发过程我花了1个小时,一般熟手半小时搞定。

Love this

5716714546529499591님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this products for a few years, I have grey hair and it covered well.

Great Product

Reviewer1042933님께서 Jun 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for some time. Easy to use and good coverage. Leave hair feeling soft.

iherb performs again.

Reviewer3269545님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been getting this from you for years. As usual I got it in a week. Pretty good for getting to Canada.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best almost organic haircolor for home

Reviewer1264749님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best of the haircolors that contain only a little bit of chemicals. Easy to use and I like this shade because it's golden and dark at the same time. I would have given five stars if the product contained a mixing bowl and an applicator and the color was fully organic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It came out darker

Reviewer2021352님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair is dark brown and I thought this would give it a warm tint to it but it came out darker than expected. Almost black. Still, I love this product. I will thought, buy a different color next time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer1574306님께서 Aug 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This dye is good, no strong smells, and gentle on hair. However, my mistake of picking a color to dark for my hair. Otherwise, it is a good product. One thing I didn't like is when I recieved it, the box was a little soaked in the corner cause it spilled a bit. I think plastic bags aren't good packaging. iHerb should invest in better packaging.

great colorant

Reviewer2998637님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised it's as convenient to use as usual chemical hair color. Liked it much more than henna. And most of this brand colors I used looked so natural that everybody thought I don't color my hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품