KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Powerful!

5437410579819942322님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best Echinacea product out there.

4776135338126421008님께서 Mar 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made from all the parts of the plant, which makes it more potent and is a great booster for the immune system.

Super Echinacea

Reviewer1623885님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most effective echinacea around. Helps us to get over colds quickly. Love the liquid form.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2025078님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Child feels much better with this

Great product

Reviewer3203853님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. iHerb prices are going up, so I am looking for other sources for this product.

really helps!

netalee님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My teen daughter got a cold, I gave her this super stuff in the very beginning+other natural products and it helped. It played its part I guess.

Great stuff

Reviewer1236484님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had been using it on and off because of the rainy season. Seems to be working well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only one works for me

gabemom님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many brands of liquid echinacea, so far only this one works really fast and effectively keeping the cold/sinus away..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very effective for fighting off colds and the flu

Reviewer1177813님께서 Jan 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this especially during the winter when I feel the first symptoms of a cold or flu coming along (sore throat, chills). So far I have not gotten a cold or flu this season even though I've been around people who were sick. You can either take it with a little water or put a small amount under your tongue for a couple minutes. It stings a little bit but I find it's more effective this way. The smell and taste is fine, better than other brands of echinacea I've tasted!

Echinacea

Reviewer1736908님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is superior quality tincture. Ed has been making tinctures since the 70's, grows many of the herbs organically and travels the world to find good quality herbs to wildcraft.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품