KO

₩13,255

₩16,568

할인금액: ₩3,314 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I like it a lot

Reviewer1423928님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

Celery

Reviewer2836939님께서 Dec 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

Celery

Reviewer2054010님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

ant protection

Reviewer3213560님께서 May 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite apart from the job celery does as a toxin remover and system cleansing diuretic, I also read in an ayurvedic article it can be used as a personal insect repellent. In testing this out I placed a drop near an ant hole in my bathroom and to be sure they did not want to go near it. Celery, what an all rounder !

Deep Sleep

Reviewer1550557님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

great for water retention

Reviewer2929900님께서 Aug 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

both this and Dandelion from the same brand work as good natural diuretics. Delivery was fast from iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent for uric acid and gout conditions

Reviewer1251902님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this together with cherry extract and found it amazing for eazing the pain of gout. Excellent product and so easy to use.

Great Product

Reviewer2093235님께서 Jan 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The quality of the product is excellent, the product was shipped fast and everything was so pristine. The price was the best price and great shipping fees. Without a doubt, iHerb.com is in my Favorites!

Great Product

Reviewer2552070님께서 Mar 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price, great product.

Good Quality Product

Reviewer1430941님께서 Feb 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품