KO

할인금액: ₩7,049 (21% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent results

Reviewer1128885님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Reviewer1193079님께서 Oct 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

Excellent product!

Reviewer1487592님께서 Jun 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

arthritis pain in dog

Reviewer2258353님께서 Dec 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Reviewer2873005님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

Disappointed

Reviewer1668204님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Works wonders for our Pup

5428777355658252153님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our Doberman has Wobblers, stage 1 with Traumeel & Spascupreel along with Chiropractic treatment he is doing wonderful. We are very grateful that he responded so well to the herbs he has not needed to go back on heavy prescriptions of Western meds

Spascupreel

5708422399686646077님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband says it works very well. Although he wishes when it is shipped that it would get here in 3-5 days when using the mail, instead of 10 business days.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2580810님께서 May 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I overreact to prescription medication of muscle relaxers and have been searching for a natural remedy to help alleviate muscle spasms, particularly in my legs and upper back. The homeopathic Spascupreel meets my needs without the side effects (lethargy and extreme sleepiness) I experience with RX meds.

Estupenda

MariaG님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

para dolores menstruales va fenomenal!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품