KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works wonders for our Pup

5428777355658252153님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our Doberman has Wobblers, stage 1 with Traumeel & Spascupreel along with Chiropractic treatment he is doing wonderful. We are very grateful that he responded so well to the herbs he has not needed to go back on heavy prescriptions of Western meds

Estupenda

MariaG님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

para dolores menstruales va fenomenal!

Spascupreel

5708422399686646077님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband says it works very well. Although he wishes when it is shipped that it would get here in 3-5 days when using the mail, instead of 10 business days.

Excellent results

Reviewer1128885님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Disappointed

Reviewer1668204님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Spascupreel - testimonial

Reviewer1573668님께서 Jul 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2580810님께서 May 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I overreact to prescription medication of muscle relaxers and have been searching for a natural remedy to help alleviate muscle spasms, particularly in my legs and upper back. The homeopathic Spascupreel meets my needs without the side effects (lethargy and extreme sleepiness) I experience with RX meds.

Very good for Spasms

Reviewer2823202님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

arthritis pain in dog

Reviewer2258353님께서 Dec 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helpful for abdominal spasms.

ShelleyP님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband finds this product quite helpful for bowel spasms he gets from diverticultis and constipation issues.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품