KO

₩77,408

₩190,561

할인금액: ₩113,153 (59% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Not sure but have faith

5094467925501580431님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

it's good

juniper님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

effects may not be felt but the antioxidant is working internally

Read the research

Reviewer1276252님께서 Jun 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Two people using this product. I like the current research about Ubiquinol, so we're taking it. As yet, no results to report. I've read, from other consumers, Healthy Origins, provides top quality ingredients. No complaints from us!

100mg softgels size

Reviewer2839120님께서 Oct 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Softgels size is too big and I'll order smaler 50mg's in the future.

Ubiquinol

Reviewer2128613님께서 Feb 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad to find a precursor to CQ 10

I'm switching to this

Reviewer1643599님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm switching to this after my CoQ10 runs out. I hear that it's easier to absorb if you are older. Haven't started yet. Definitely experienced improved mental agility with CoQ10. Will see with this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love the Product; Can't afford the Duty!

Reviewer3210660님께서 Dec 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really thought by limiting my purchase to $80 and having it shipped through USPS (like the hundreds of orders I have placed on other commercial products - just never supplements), I would avoid the additional handling and duty fees... Nope. Ouch. I don't think I will be ordering again. BUT..the PRODUCT is fantastic. So thank you for that. I'll just have to find something local.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not as good as I expected

4847748302944643321님께서 Jan 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've read great reviews fm users about CoQ10 and I understand that Ubiquinol is 6-8 times more potent than CoQ10, based on the reviews too. I decided to try out this product as it would more value for money if the potency claim is true. I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't feel any difference other than the fact that my hair seems to be softer and don't get entangle, so there is no need to use hair conditioners nowadays. I'll try Doctor's Best CoQ10 for my next purchase as it has many great reviews and much cheaper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Reviewer3168863님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily for several years has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

Contains soy!

Reviewer2151218님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've just started the bottle and I'm worried that they use soy oil which gives me pimples; next time I will order something else based on rice bran oil or olive oil: producers, please stop using soy in your products!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품