KO

iHerb 상품평

₩22,633

₩47,543

할인금액: ₩24,909 (52% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Constipation

Reviewer2488223님께서 12 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whatever else Resveritrol may do, one response has not been claimed. I found it a very effective for chronic constipation. Others to whom I have recommended it have found the same response. The effect may diminish with use, but is is still better than anything else I have used.

Great Product

Reviewer1309804님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered a trial sample & noticed a difference within a few days. I ordered a months supply and feel great. I would recommend this product

Great Resveratrol supplement!

Reviewer2731231님께서 9 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Resveratrol for a couple of months now and have noticed a huge difference in my skin and hair and overall well being!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Mental sharpness and clarity!

Reviewer2944616님께서 3 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps me to have sharper and more clear mind without any side effects.

Brilliant

Reviewer1391377님께서 1 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Check out new research on Endometriosis and Resveratrol (pubmed) in case you know anyone with the affliction, seems this product might (*fingers crossed* - it could still return but there's currently no symptoms, one month and going!) have cured my GF after she has been battling with it for years.

Good value

Reviewer2555447님께서 8 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried 4 makes of resveratrol from 99:9% pure down to this one.The pure is supposed to be taken several times a day as it is processed by the liver too quickly to stay in the body for long enough to be of any use.Having opened all 4 capsules for a visual comparison this one looked and tasted really strong,jarrow in comparison looked diluted more vitamin c than resveratrol, country life was in between the three, i have read the more impure resveratrol stayes in the system longer and unlike other reviews on healty origins i have had no side effects in fact i am finding my exercise regime seems easier but you are unlikley to notice any benifits that may not be your imagination.Try them all i prefer this, one something about it.

Prehypertension Blood Pressure dropped to normal levels

Reviewer2221603님께서 9 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if it's a coincidence that the blood pressure scores have improved, but taking this supplement is the only thing I've been doing differently.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

seems like it is working

Reviewer1859201님께서 11 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my bodyfat is remaining near the level it usually stays at in the summer months with lots of exercise, though I am getting little cardio and not eating well, I attribute it to this.

Powerful Anti-Oxydant

Reviewer1080081님께서 5 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Resveratrol Although I am French,I do not drink Any red Wine but I do need the Benefits of the Red grapes too. Resveratrol is a Very Good anti-Oxydant.

Great....!

Reviewer1298050님께서 5 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not really sure what to say about this other than Resveratrol is a great antioxident and one of the best water soluble ones around so it's a must for overall general well being...again overall happy with the product and iherb's usaual great service to its overseas customers!

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품