KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I haven't use it yet, so I can't evaluate it.

Reviewer1767216님께서 Nov 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this bottle of Epicor in order to improve my body odour which recently became worse, but I could improve it by using only CoQ10. So I haven't uset the EpiCor capsules and I can't evaluate their effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not sure

Reviewer2190645님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this for the first time. Three weeks into it, I'm not sure it's working or not. Haven't gotten sick so far...

Good stuff

Reviewer2446270님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works

Great for T-1 Diabetic immune disorder

Reviewer1324878님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Epicore has worked for us

Reviewer1949228님께서 Sep 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have used Epicore for several months. I have seen a real decrease in my symptoms with seasonal allergies this spring and fall. Epicore is easy to take and there haven't been any side effects. I have even taken it on an empty stomach and haven't had any stomach problems. We haven't been through the cold and flu season on Epicore, but hope that we see great results!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I believe this could have helped my dad.

Reviewer2814882님께서 Jun 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish I had realized what Epicor and Immune Renew could do for the body. These might have helped my dad who died from cancer of the tongue in January 2008. At least, they would have built up his immune system, which chemo took away. I watched my dad go through 2 years of misery, when this might have prevented that. I know it works. There are sores and keloid scars I have had on my body for years that are slowly going away. My leg venous stasis is clearing up. The skin is flaking off on my legs that has been red for years. There is something to this and it works! I'm living proof. Thanks for the wonderful service, iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

19 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product!!!

Reviewer1659755님께서 Mar 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for everyone's immune system and health. Is a great immune booster.

Epicor

Reviewer2502377님께서 Feb 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product at a reasonable price. Ann CO

Epicor

Reviewer1924458님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

No colds and I push my system hard.

For Prevention

Reviewer1316551님께서 Dec 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

No colds nor flu in my family since we have been using EpiCor.

상품 61-70 중 전체 83 상품