KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

excellent product!

timeless님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely one of the best products I have purchased on iherb.com. I take 8-12 caps daily, and they give me loads of energy; my mind is clearer and I feel happier. (:

Fabulous

Reviewer3361378님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting greens! Much nicer than Paradise ORAC greens. So much diversity of ingredients plus the company seems very ethical, and answer questions on their facebook page very quickly. I also take the capsules to get a bigger nutrient boost. My whippet (dog) loves this. I mix a little vitamineral green with HealthForce Fruits of the Earth and some water and he laps it up and looks at me for more! His coat looks fantasic too. No fillers in the product at all!

Best Ever

Reviewer2532988님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product...have been taking it for years and studied under the developers. They are virtually unbeatable in quality and integrity. This was the fastest shipping and best price I could find...will be a loyal customer from now on. Thank you!

GREAT !!!

Reviewer1278127님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First few days was feeling pretty down but then it was Great n i figured out that it was actually doing the cleansing stuff. I am having both vitamineral green n earth n its just AWESOME...... Way to go healthforce

VitaMineral Green

Reviewer1353409님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product that i never want to be w/out. So glad that Dr. Sheridan has them in V-caps now!:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This beats any regular multivitamin

Reviewer1581273님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great energy and all natural sources!

Best Raw Greens!

4688409935953120643님께서 Apr 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great source of organic vegetables, easy to consume in capsule form. Hope that the company may release all the other formulas in pill form too, for easy consumption and portability (during travel especially).

Awesome!!!!

Reviewer1350062님께서 Aug 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel good, da na nana nana na...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best green product out there!

Reviewer2904578님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried the best green powders out there for the last 15 years (yes I started a long time ago), yet this on is the BEST. However, I accidentally ordered the capsules and because I love taking the powder so much I had to re-order two bottles of power right away. I have seen massive health improvements with this product that not only has all the green grasses, algae, seaweeds, probiotics, enzymes, its magnetically amplified.

Excellent Vitamins

Reviewer2678885님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these for a little over 2 weeks now and do find that I feel better as far as energy and general well being. Thanks!

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품