KO

₩36,507

₩41,482

할인금액: ₩4,975 (12% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Quality

Reviewer1178542님께서 Nov 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very satisfied with this product. Greener Grasses is not as smooth as Green Magma, but has more dense and fresh green taste while being a little more economical. A little bit of rough texture and aftertaste because of the grasses fiber, but you can get used to it. I recommend this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love the taste and the cooling effect

Reviewer3268842님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's like another reader said, a cheap alternative to Green Magma and wheatgrass has its own benefits so I'm happy. It's cooling and refreshing - combine it with Vitamineral Green for a smoother taste. Seems to help my inflammatory responses.

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gras ses powders have been grinded to extremely fine and it mixes really easy with a blender bottle. The taste is very strong and quite bitter and that probably reflects its potency and freshnes s. Because of the taste, I wouldn’t recommend it to beginners. This product uses both whole gras s and juice so you can be sure that you are getting benefits from both sides. What makes these gras s products better than other is that it uses air tight lid glas s bottle (plastic container leaks oxygen and leech toxic gas ses over time), UV tinted glas s (protect from UV light), Truganic (Healthforce’s own more stringent version of organic), no carrier agents like maltodextrin (commonly used) and grinded to very fine (highly bioavailable). Pricewise, it is reasonable for what you actually get. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A green genie has been unleashed!

PurplePegasus님께서 Apr 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This comes with an outer seal shrink wrap and inner seal. The powder if free flowing without added chemicals. There is a piece of anti caking pack or paper inside. As soon as I opened this, green 'smoke' came out. It was pretty cool. Taste is very yummy. Surprisingly, no bitterness in spite of dandelion greens. It tastes mainly like oatmeal, like those green health bars I used to eat, very reminiscing of cookie dough. Dissolves perfectly in a glass bottle with water only. No blenders needed, just shake. A word of caution: I have a toxic liver and candida and, once in a while, this will make me very tired. I take 2 capsules of activated charcoal when that happens and within half hour, the toxins have bonded to the charcoal and the extreme fatigue subsides. Although I am loving this, its purity, the fact that it's organic, the glass jar, the simple ingredients, I need to take a break as I cannot function from the Herxeimer reaction.

Best Superfood ever!

Reviewer1465187님께서 Nov 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wasn't feeling well for a couple of weeks,back and muscle problems and overall malaise.By the second week , after consuming Greener Grasses, I was feeling like a new person. Muscle aches were gone and a new energy came on me.Now I'm thinking about other Green foods by Healthforce.A great company.

great stuff

Reviewer2503595님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using these grasses for a long time now, 6-8 teaspoons mixed into water as a shot throughout the day. Have experienced great energy and cleansing, it may be a tad costlier than other types but there really is no compromising on quality & ingredients when you want to alkalize. It's true, you tend to get what you pay for.

LOVE IT

Reviewer3191508님께서 Oct 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually got one for myself and was so happy with it that I ordered one for my family in Europe. Suffice it to say that I am very happy iherb handled the delivery to their home for a flat fee (international!), my family also found it to give them an energy boost and overall more enthusiastic feel (go figure;)! Definitely recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Absolutely love this product!!!!!

Reviewer1395333님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is so appealing- I eat it right off the spoon with a little water to wash it down.

Amazing

Reviewer2597985님께서 Apr 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Healthforce has by far the highest quality supplement/whole foods I've ever had and i've had lots. If you want the best get this.

Great product!!

Reviewer2399838님께서 Jan 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm pregnant and I was looking for something green to add to my diet. Greener Grass is safe while pregnant and breastfeeding. I love to use it in my morning smoothies...

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품