KO

iHerb 상품평

₩3,952

₩4,518

할인금액: ₩566 (13% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best soup ever

Reviewer1221793님께서 2 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I watch my sodium content and this product tastes so good, you don't even notice that it has vertually no salt. I recommend this to everyone because we consume way too much sodium and need to eat products that are not loaded with it.

Health Valley Tomato Soup

Reviewer1248771님께서 8 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good tomato soup, slightly chunky

Reviewer1084675님께서 9 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, slightly chunky with a smooth base texture. It is nice to find a company that can produce products that taste good, naturally.

REALLY GOOD TOMATO SOUP

4672122727271342395님께서 2 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so pleasantly surprised with this tasty organic soup. It was great and it had chunks of tomato in it that I was unaware of! Really, really good. I bought it for the no salt; you don't miss it. (Grab the Mrs. Dash if you think you need any at all.) A really great soup line that I have found at I-herb; I am in love with this company and have not been disappointed yet and will be buy more.

GOOD GOOD

Reviewer2903232님께서 9 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mix with other soups/dishes SWEET soup!

have not tasted it yet

Reviewer2364573님께서 1 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not tastet it yet, but i feer it is as bad as the others i tried.

Not good

Reviewer2967377님께서 11 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soup tasted like the tin itself, I couldn't eat it.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품