KO

₩4,115

₩4,705

할인금액: ₩590 (13% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best soup ever

Reviewer1221793님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I watch my sodium content and this product tastes so good, you don't even notice that it has vertually no salt. I recommend this to everyone because we consume way too much sodium and need to eat products that are not loaded with it.

Health Valley Tomato Soup

Reviewer1248771님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups

REALLY GOOD TOMATO SOUP

4672122727271342395님께서 Feb 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so pleasantly surprised with this tasty organic soup. It was great and it had chunks of tomato in it that I was unaware of! Really, really good. I bought it for the no salt; you don't miss it. (Grab the Mrs. Dash if you think you need any at all.) A really great soup line that I have found at I-herb; I am in love with this company and have not been disappointed yet and will be buy more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good tomato soup, slightly chunky

Reviewer1084675님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, slightly chunky with a smooth base texture. It is nice to find a company that can produce products that taste good, naturally.

GOOD GOOD

Reviewer2903232님께서 Sep 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mix with other soups/dishes SWEET soup!

have not tasted it yet

Reviewer2364573님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not tastet it yet, but i feer it is as bad as the others i tried.

Not good

Reviewer2967377님께서 Nov 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soup tasted like the tin itself, I couldn't eat it.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품