KO

₩17,526

₩22,802

할인금액: ₩5,276 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very effective!

CookForHealthNL님께서 Aug 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The keyword in my fight against Lyme disease and HPU is detoxing.... I have been using the kidney cleanse for 1 week (taking twice a day one capsule instead of the recommended 3 times 2) and already after 2 days my urin was clear instead of cloudy, the doctor measured less blood in my urin after a week and my backpain disappeared. I do recommend the product, but use it wisely in consultation with your doctor, since already a small dose may cause huge effects.

Excellent cleanse

Reviewer3163266님께서 Feb 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is amazing as it was cleansing my kidneys I actually saw some pieces. would cleanse with this again

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5125170339456615604님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother purchased this product from a different company, but they stopped carrying it. Luckily I chanced upon your website and found exactly what she was looking for, at a lower price and much more reasonable shipping. Many Thanks

I think it works.

Reviewer2976821님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have this constant pressure on my kidneys. Tought I have kidney stones and bought me a kidney stone breaker tincture. That didn't work, so I bought this and tried it for 3 days. Must say it felt a little better, but I am a bad patient. When I feel better then I stop instead taking the recommended treatment. So I guess I need to pick it up again and finish it. If I feel really the difference then I change the rating to 5.

read the label

5350594723186755017님께서 Jun 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

to the 2 people who wrote 1 star reviews: there are no chemicals in this product, please read the label. the warning is mandated by the u.s. govt. and appears on most herbal products. look up the herbs on the internet then make your decision.

Kidney cleansing

Reviewer1266111님께서 Dec 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works.

Works great.

Reviewer1453579님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my acupuncturist recommended a kidney cleanse and I like this one a lot.

So far so good

Reviewer1191957님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff seems to agree with me. Things take time and we all know that.

health plus

Reviewer1039074님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

so far so good

afraid to take

AluaAlua님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

when I ordered this,there was nothing written about the chemicals that may cause a birth defect or make a reproduction harm... yesterday when I received my order and saw this warning on the bottle, I was sooo upset for not being informed beforehand.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품