KO

₩16,651

₩21,694

할인금액: ₩5,042 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent cleanse

Reviewer3163266님께서 Feb 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is amazing as it was cleansing my kidneys I actually saw some pieces. would cleanse with this again

Very effective!

CookForHealthNL님께서 Aug 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The keyword in my fight against Lyme disease and HPU is detoxing.... I have been using the kidney cleanse for 1 week (taking twice a day one capsule instead of the recommended 3 times 2) and already after 2 days my urin was clear instead of cloudy, the doctor measured less blood in my urin after a week and my backpain disappeared. I do recommend the product, but use it wisely in consultation with your doctor, since already a small dose may cause huge effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5125170339456615604님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother purchased this product from a different company, but they stopped carrying it. Luckily I chanced upon your website and found exactly what she was looking for, at a lower price and much more reasonable shipping. Many Thanks

I think it works.

Reviewer2976821님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have this constant pressure on my kidneys. Tought I have kidney stones and bought me a kidney stone breaker tincture. That didn't work, so I bought this and tried it for 3 days. Must say it felt a little better, but I am a bad patient. When I feel better then I stop instead taking the recommended treatment. So I guess I need to pick it up again and finish it. If I feel really the difference then I change the rating to 5.

Works great.

Reviewer1453579님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my acupuncturist recommended a kidney cleanse and I like this one a lot.

Kidney cleansing

Reviewer1266111님께서 Dec 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works.

So far so good

Reviewer1191957님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff seems to agree with me. Things take time and we all know that.

health plus

Reviewer1039074님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

so far so good

afraid to take

AluaAlua님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

when I ordered this,there was nothing written about the chemicals that may cause a birth defect or make a reproduction harm... yesterday when I received my order and saw this warning on the bottle, I was sooo upset for not being informed beforehand.

Good item

5245877492387471754님께서 Jan 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feeling better! )