KO

₩30,145

₩35,467

할인금액: ₩5,322 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great chocolate greens supplement

Reviewer1582770님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

Best chocolate shake ever

Reviewer1840526님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

Wonderful taste

Hjertemat님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes a nice chocolate drink

mitzi-c님께서 Nov 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

tastes great

TheBest님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

About to buy my 13th one!

5574006206521119879님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family has been using this product every morning for about a year. My husband has lost about 15lbs (since this shake has replaced many a egg and bacon breakfast) and my 2 year old daughter loves it too. This summer I started using this chocolate flavor to make chocolate freezer pops for her. She loves em.

Delicious

Reviewer1282693님께서 Sep 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't believe a green drink can taste this good. Normally I can't even think of gagging down a green drink. Nasty. This, however, is wonderful.

love this stuff!

4734556466510490397님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I was unable to get ahold of Delicious Greens in Austria I was thrilled to see I could order it here. The only downside was that it took 3 weeks to arrive and I had to pay an additional 16 dollars or so for no apparent reason, but that's to be expected nowadays. As for the product, it truly does taste delicious mixed with veggie juice. A little clumping, as I experienced with the original flavour as well but not too bad. Will definitely be re-ordering in future.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Delicous way of getting your greens

Reviewer1478696님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixes great into a smoothie or simply with water

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer1855556님께서 Jun 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im amazed and will continue this for the rest of my life! Such a great list of ingridients packed in a fantastic tasting shake. I mix it with rice milk and its so yummy!!! Now I can get my greens without that green taste.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품