KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Comer vegetales ahora es un placer!

5492400691236783626님께서 Mar 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

La mejor manera de comer vegetales y poder estar despreocupado el resto del día de si has tomado los aportes necesarios de vegetales. Además, esta fórmula con saber a chocolate está riquísima. Totalmente recomendable!

every day

JaelPalma님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this every day with milk and protein

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes a nice chocolate drink

mitzi-c님께서 Nov 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

About to buy my 13th one!

5574006206521119879님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family has been using this product every morning for about a year. My husband has lost about 15lbs (since this shake has replaced many a egg and bacon breakfast) and my 2 year old daughter loves it too. This summer I started using this chocolate flavor to make chocolate freezer pops for her. She loves em.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Delicous way of getting your greens

Reviewer1478696님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixes great into a smoothie or simply with water

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer1855556님께서 Jun 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im amazed and will continue this for the rest of my life! Such a great list of ingridients packed in a fantastic tasting shake. I mix it with rice milk and its so yummy!!! Now I can get my greens without that green taste.

ravie

sandrinep님께서 Apr 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je ne connaissais pas ce type de produit, idéal pour prendre des légumes avec le goût de chocolat. Saveur chocolatée très prononcée. Idéal avec du lait d,avoine ou de riz. Combiné avec protein & greens je suis en forme. À éviter le soir si vous voulez dormir. Mais pourquoi ce n'est pas dispo en France! Petit plus cela coupe l'appétit.

I love this so much!

Reviewer1764691님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really superfood! And it don´t taste healthy at all, not any track of greens-taste. Perfect! In the beginnning I did not like the taste, but when I got used to it; yum! However, I don´t used it alone, but mixed with - for example with proteinpowder and coconut butter. (If you add lecithin and coffeessens it will taste like the best chcolate-cake-frosting!!).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really tasteful way to eat greens

94Tina님께서 Sep 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really great taste - especially for being green and healthy. This is really a healthy kind of chocolate powder. I love it! It has a little "green" taste, but not much compared to how healthy it really is. You can use this for a lot of things as well, but I'm not sure if it's good for baking.

love this stuff!

4734556466510490397님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I was unable to get ahold of Delicious Greens in Austria I was thrilled to see I could order it here. The only downside was that it took 3 weeks to arrive and I had to pay an additional 16 dollars or so for no apparent reason, but that's to be expected nowadays. As for the product, it truly does taste delicious mixed with veggie juice. A little clumping, as I experienced with the original flavour as well but not too bad. Will definitely be re-ordering in future.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품