KO

₩25,791

₩28,136

할인금액: ₩2,345 (8% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Yummy!

Reviewer2067025님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these bars. They're addictive. It's got a slight tang due to the dried blueberries...and a mix of textures. I love it.

OUTSTANDING

rossanav님께서 Jan 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

l'm picky and l was hesitant to buy these. l was delighted when l tasted them and l am going to order another box today. Perfect blend of everything good for you and the content of protein, fiber and carbs is great!! For those of you , like myself, that love chocolate, then these are a MUST HAVE! Rather than to reach for a Hershey bar, l will grab this!

Just gorgeous!

Naturopath님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nicest bar I've ever tasted, so delicious and as another review said very addictive. The only negative is that they're not very filling - or maybe it's just me craving yet another one!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really Tasty, Vegan, Healthy!

Infernity님께서 Jun 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love these! Blue-berries and chocolate perfect combo, I eat these every morn, right amount of sweetness - a great way to release the craving for a sweet snack! + Healthier than most snacks and vegan! Will continue buying!

Tasty Snack

MikeMember님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like these bars. They are a nice combination of flavors with just the right amount of sweetness, which for me is not so sweet. Will probably buy again.

Ok

5536951012389095511님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not for everyone, a little wierd aftertaste. I quite liked them, but not sure if I'll order again.

too sweet

5273286042314959823님께서 Jul 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes terribly sweet and too much like a candy bar.

Love these

Reviewer3340281님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great treat as the blueberries give a sweetness without sugar etc.

Craving fulfilled!

4950137916699237694님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was on a quest to find some energy or meal bars and came upon these in my search. I'm not a huge blueberry fan as sometimes dried ones taste too sweet but these are perfect! The top of the bar has a similar texture to rice kripsy treats and the bottom is a layer of chocolate. I love the chewy chocolate flavor. While almonds are listing as the first ingredient you won't find giant chunks of almonds. This isn't one of those bars that you wonder if you'll break a tooth eating. Will buy again!

Tasty!

Reviewer1368919님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these because the ingredients list didn't look like it came out of a chemistry lab and I wasn't disappointed. These bars have a great chocolate taste with the right amount of fruit sweetness and nice chewy/crispy texture.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품