KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

a hint of black currants in the after taste (smell)

Reviewer2891273님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A really nice tea. Unique. A treat. Amazing flavor. And yes, if it gets cold in your mug (only when it is cold), there is an unusual taste like the tea was made using a minelar water with gas, really strange, but pleasant.

Good Earth Lemongrass Tes

Reviewer2220511님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the taste--very soothing. Ordered more because it tastes so good and good for you. I have a few health issues which I'm hoping this tea will help.

green tea

4828569383796290654님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste

Good Earth Tea, Green Tea Blend

Reviewer2063892님께서 Mar 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious flavor!!! Better price at iherb!

homemaker

Reviewer3310479님께서 Mar 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been drinking this green tea blend with lemongrass and other flavors for 4-5 years and like it so much, when I couldn't find it at my local grocery stores, my previous source, I went on-line and found it on I-Herb for a reasonable price.

Mrs. Dains

Reviewer2943640님께서 Aug 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the flavor of Good Earth Teas

green tea from Good Earth

Reviewer1168228님께서 Mar 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy this green tea with the lemongrass ingredient and touch of peppermint it a perfect combo. Very happy with the quality of the product from iHerb

healthy drink

Reviewer1669705님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have lemongrass green tea every day. I love the flavour and know it has good things in it for my health and well being.

Wonderful Tea

Reviewer2627011님께서 Jul 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellently flavored tea. Lemongrass is said to help with headaches (particularly migraine headaches). I am sitting here feeling so much better and had to testify that indeed it has minimized a raging migraine I was suffering with. Very happy. It is also said that lemongrass helps to reduce cellulite...the jury is still out on that one. :) Excellent tea - highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

anti inflamatory and it is good tasting

Reviewer2928822님께서 Dec 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When my hubby has a cold I give him this tea to help with congestion. I started using it because it works for us as an anti-inflamatory.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품