KO

iHerb 상품평

₩56,555

₩56,567

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good value

Reviewer2826153님께서 5 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

EDS practioner said it was a probiotic I needed. I use lots of probiotics, and this is just one, and switch around to keep flora up during a long course of switching types of antibiotics treating tickborne illnesses. I would not rely on only one product in any case. So I cannot tell what this does in particular...no way I am going to let levels and variety of probiotics get low to find out! Please folks protect yourself from tickbites! and if you do get bitten please remove it properly and have it tested. Tick can be tested more reliably than humans for tickborne illnesses. If you suspect tickborne illness, run do not walk to a lyme literate doc or naturopath to effectively rule out lyme and co infections. This is my experience--and that of many many others-- not medical advice. I have been bitten twice and got multiple infections each time...4 years of recovery. Believe it. ticks are in each state and so are tickborne infections. Early proper intervention makes a huge difference. End of soapbox.

Working For Me!

Reviewer1318242님께서 1 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was skeptical about the claims of ThreeLac, but I've been taking it, as recommended (the load amount of 4 packs a day) for over 2 months now, and I feel my yeast is getting under control. Of course, I watch my diet very closely and NEVER eat sugar. I wasn't eating any sugar prior to this, but I still had raging yeast, so I know it's got to be the ThreeLac that's making the difference. I plan to remain on it as long as I feel it's working. After 6 months I will supposedly be able to cut back to 2 packs a day, which will help greatly with the expense. At this point I can highly recommend this product and just hoping it keeps on working ...

So Far Awesome

5648062058152570656님께서 6 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered for years with this and that.Fibromyalgia dosed with mediacations that made me crazy.LITERALLY!!!!!!So far this has helped with alot of the ailments and I am on the road to recovery.What a God send.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So far, so good, it takes time though

citygaldesigns님께서 12 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These seem to be really good for my candida but the kill off of the bad flora is hard to take initially, as everything evil in your body is being destroyed by the threelac, and you get a lot of your initial symptoms back whilst the threelac is going to work. Try to get plenty of rest, and don't start a course of it at a busy or stressful time.

Very helpful probiotic

Reviewer1055349님께서 5 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good type of probiotic, easy to take. Great flavor. However, it is very expensive, even with taking just 2 packets a day, which seems to be the normal dosage.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very effective but not the safest product

Reviewer1842372님께서 4 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I used the product for the first time I experienced strong die off reaction including fatigue and muscle pain. In addition to this I would mention that there are safer and cheaper probiotics on the market.

This bosts my digestion.

Reviewer1960960님께서 3 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do take the powder in some water and the taste is ok.

great

Reviewer2205191님께서 6 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

Probiotic

Reviewer2041571님께서 9 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great probiotic. It tastes best putting it in my mouth letting it dissolve a bit then drinking the water.

GERD and POST NASAL DRIP REMEDY

4675261687031729088님께서 12 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product to control acid reflux in the stomach and controls post nasal drip but not 100% if it's extreme post nasal drip :(

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품