KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,188

₩18,313

할인금액: ₩5,125 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent B12

bobbienorthern님께서 May 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are from real food so they have to be better then other vitamins from chemicals. I am feeling better since taking them. They are small and not too big. GOL products are the best from my opinion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product at good price

4771856573349896268님께서 Aug 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most acceptable form of B12 (Methilcobalamin) at good price. Blood test before and after taking the supplement showed it really helps. Price is also very good. Recommend ! (The only better think could be bottle with 90 or more pills :-))

very good procuct

Reviewer1404902님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did notice a change in my health. I still breastfeed my 1,5 years old toddler and have been eating mostly raw vegan food. If I don"t eat any animal products I sure will need this badly!

Nice

Reviewer3036917님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to absorb well

Ridiculous Lid!!

Reviewer2859923님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have a hand like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then you'll have no problem opening this jar. It wasn't my plan to have a wrestling match at 7 in the morning. I thought I'd have to smash the jar. Eventually I got it off. I was very impressed someone is putting out a raw B 12 supplement, which is wonderful for vegans.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not happy with the packaging

Reviewer2679753님께서 Aug 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this because it is in a glass bottle, but I didn't realize that the actual product only makes up about 1/16 of the bottle. Such a waste.

A try

Reviewer3273576님께서 Dec 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not know if this has made any difference in my state of health, but I am trying it, and we'll see if I'll notice anything in the future. Great that it is so much b12 in the pills.

상품 31-37 중 전체 37 상품